[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

This would be awesome to win!! Thanks so much for the chance!!:innocent:

Love all the products I’ve used! Batteries and USB chargers. Also have had great experience with customer service! Always buy products from you guys when I can

Looks great: More Anker quality!

I’ve been super happy with all the Anker products I’ve purchased. I’m excited to try out their new screen protectors for my iPhone 7 Plus.

Love them. Thanks

Can’t wait to try it out!

Should be wonderful. I have been using Spigen since iPhone 6 Plus!

I can wait to try this new protector out

I am excited to try this out !

I love all your products!

I tell everyone I know about Anker! I love the quality and the price of your products!

My husband loves Anker Brand! It has really helped protect our phones!

Love Anker products! I have one of the desk lamps, a charger, and the screen protector. I’m hoping the new Anker screen protector is a little stronger than the last. While I love it, it gets cracks super easily :frowning: … Thankfully, Anker is always good to replace it!

sounds great, i love anker products

I really need this for processing my phone double defense is going to be great

I hope I am chosen!

Wow, this looks pretty sweet.

Love Anker products! Have a glass screen protector on all my iPhones and iPads. Would love to have better protection on my iPhone 7 Plus!

A good protector is worth much more than its cost. I get one for every phone, and it also keeps the phone looking new, even years after.

Never tried Ankers glass screen. Hope is good