[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Anker products are always top notch. Looking forward to this screen protector for my iPhone 7 Plus!

Liked and Shared! These look awesome! Going to order some right now but hope to win a lot more!

Love theses Screen Protectors!!!

Anker makes great stuff and their quick warranty service keeps me coming back! We have wall chargers, charge cords, battery packs, screen protectors and speakers! Good work!

Your screen protectors are then best!

Love anger products. They’re all over our home.

Anker products have never disappointed me. Always reliable and great quality. I’m looking forward to trying the new screen protector

Please check out the Anker Car Mounts …they are great

Anger products have never disappointed in the past. Hopefully this one lives up to the hype. A free sample would be perfect to be able to tell

Man, I could really use one of those! The one I have right now is terrible and not all that protective. Anker, hook me up!

I want in :slight_smile:

in need of a new screen protector. Plus if anker makes it, it has to be good! I love Anker!

Anker products are awesome. I’ve been using the mobile chargers.

Amazing products and even better customer support

High quality protectors!

This brand is dope and everyone needs one of their products

Ive bought many devices from anker off Amazon, never had a problem with them. I love their bluetooth speaker I bought, its perfect for when im at the park with friends. Id love to win a screen protector since I actually need one. Hope I win, goodluck everyone.

After getting my first Anker cable i new from that point they make the best cables.Even went and got a quick charger and yep 100% better then the one you get in the box.I need to get myself a new one now with more then 1 usb port tho Sure it will not let me down.New owner of an iPhone 7 so will be good to see how the Anker Double Defense compares to the rest on the market IF i get sent one that is.
Any way keep up the good work Double Defense

Love it and shared the same for iphone7

Anker products are the best! Never let me down