[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Hopefully another awesome Anker product

Perfect timing Anker! I need a new and better glass shield for my iPhone 7plus

**My family and I are huge fans of @Anker products! #SharingIsCaring **

**My family and I are huge fans of Anker products! #SharingIsCaring **

@Anker products are the best in their category, bar none! #SharingIsCaring

I have had great experience with Anker products and customer service. Reliable, innovative, and quality replacement and alternative for Apple products at a fraction of the cost.

would love to win one of these ty for the chnace

Omg!! I’m so excited… I have Anker products and I love them all. If I win this I would give it to my mom who has an IPhone 7. Thank you for the chance.

Would absolutely love to win this! :blush: Just got a 7 Plus recently, and really need a screen protector considering how many times I drop it :confused: :joy:

This is great. We usually don’t know we need a good solid phone screen protector until disaster strikes.

Would love to test this out. Love my other Anker products!

would love to give one a try! Thanks for all the great products.

Anker products are all what I need for my smartlife :slight_smile:

Ive used several of the Anker Cases and screen protectors, they have held up well and Anker is quick to respond to any issues.

If this is anywhere near as good as other Anker products I know I won’t be disappointed!

good device

It looks like another awesome product!!! ~~ I’m also typing on an Anker screen protector.

Anker screen protectors are legit! I wouldn’t use anything else. I have had other brands before but have never been as pleased as I have been with Anker. Great product!!!

Anker delivers the difference…Keep up the great work!

great products and I would love to try it and give you my feedback