[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

Never use any kinds of protection for smartphone, but I’ll use this one from Anker! Cos Anker rule.

I look forward to trying out a sample on my new 7 plus and then writing about the experience…EVERYWHERE!

Thanks.

Anker glass Gaurd’s are the best.

Commenting again that Anker glass Gaurd is the best

Que bueno!

I am forever indebted to Anker for their screen protectors! I dropped my phone pretty hard and there was a pretty big crack, but I was impressed that the screen still worked perfectly, so I scheduled my appointment with Apple to have it replaced and when I took the screen protector off (while waiting for the Genius Bar guy to take my phone) I realized that the screen of the phone didn’t crack at all, it was just the screen protector! Saved me $150 and I walked right out of the Apple Store without spending a dime and immediately ordered a new one to replace the cracked one. It did its job perfectly!

1 Like

hello anker. love your products!

I have several Anker products. Would be great to try this one on my iphone 7.
Thanks for the opportunity!

I’ve used Anker’s bluetooth tablet keyboards,batteries and recently one of their sound core speakers love them all but never tried a glass screen protector from them. I wonder if it will come with any button protectors (metal or rubber) I assume since Anker is quite good with QC (quality control) that the cutouts will be on par, Hope I get a chance to share my experience on Youtube :slight_smile:

Hopefully ill win! I have A few Anker battery packs and love them!

Love Anker products - can’t wait to see how this holds up on my phone!

Last time, I bought a 6s protector before I got the phone. Maybe this is a sign…

I’ve used Anker Screen Protectors in the past and have always had a great experience with them. This seems like a really interesting screen protector!

1 Like

Could definitely use one of those!

Perfect timing! I am getting an upgrade to an iPhone 7+ in the next week or so :slight_smile: Sign me up!

Can’t wait! Anger products are the best! I always recommend them.

This product looks great and really durable.w

I’m a fan of the company and your products. Keep up the great work!

I’m looking forward to trying this new screen protector on my iPhone 7 Plus. Right now I’m using the first Anker screen protector that they released for my phone. Small chips but still going strong.

I’m not at all satisfied with my current iPhone 7 screen protector and would love one!