[Contest Ended] DOUBLE DEFENSE GIVEAWAY: Comment and Share to Enter! (Jan 22nd-25th)

I love your products

these company products are safe and great and handy for priceā€¦ Donā€™t pay more when you can get items for less and best from Anker.

Never ever tried Anker product. Iā€™ll give it a shot, if I win. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve been using your screen protectors for years now and I will def vouch for your craftsmanship! I canā€™t wait to try out the new screen protectors for the Iphone 7!

Thanks for the promotion!

Have lots of anker products.

Hi Anker! I always turn to Anker products for phone protection.

Looking forward to testing another great Anker product!

I would love to test this out on my new iPhone 7

Would love to try the protector on an iPhone 7, it looks like a great product

Hey @Anker show me, a longtime loser and person who never wins anything, what it feels like to actually win something! But since I donā€™t have a iPhone 7+, I have an iPhone 6, I will give it to my older brother who has one for his birthday!

Great company products and customer service

Cool, canā€™t wait to try!!! woo!

Hey @Anker show me, a longtime loser and person who never wins anything, what it feels like to actually win something! But since I donā€™t have a iPhone 7+, I have an iPhone 6, I will give it to my older brother who has one for his birthday!

Awesome. I want one for my iPhone 7 Plus!

Love it! Would love to test it out. Wasnā€™t crazy about the first gen screen protectors you guys had but would love to have one from you guys to recommend to others

I would love to try out this screen protector for the iphone 7 plus.

Sign me up! I havenā€™t tried Anker Glass screen protectors yet but Iā€™m very unhappy with my current non-anker one. Very poor fit on my iPhone7, so Iā€™d love to see how you guys did. Thanks!

I wanna to win