Complete a Survey | Win a 7-in-1 USB-C Hub

Sticking to my line… no more tagging ankerofficial ( no @ :grin:)

1 Like

No, no keep on please!

1 Like

You (all) know my feeling on silent Anker!

That the problem, they care more about new engagements but forget about everyone else. They respond here and there because they know we will also engage users and answer questions. But sadly, it will eventually drive users away because when we have questions they do not respond. They seemingly ignore us because they think we wont go anywhere and will always be here

4 Likes

Oh yes.
Strike?
What if no one of the “old loyal” fellows will do “NOTHING” for while.

I’ve thought this, but even when not in for a couple days, no one missed me, soni doubt v much if Anker would.

It would have to be a silent arranged (via off page chat, not Anker pm either) and for 2 days we all agree to not come on.

No Mac, the tiny “old crew” > 11 is watching what goes on.

Funny that, I sent a PM a few weeks ago titled ‘leave’ as I needed a few days break for personal reasons, got a fast response of ‘panic’ that they thought I was wanting to leave permanently :laughing:

5 Likes

Now that demands a fast response :wink: :innocent:

So they do read, they just ignore…

I’m gonna vote on a strike from the community! We will become lurkers until anker picks up the game!!

Who’s with me!

• I (an active member) will go on strike!
  • Nah, I’m to chicken

0 voters

1 Like

I send a PM some weeks ago, telling the fellows I could help them to avoid such mistakes which have been made and showed up in German manuals.
Confusing hours and minutes, which is really …)
FREE of course (old teacher has time to do such tasks and duties :smile:)
NO answer. Only silence.

1 Like

You done well

I messaged the other week, a d still waiting for a proper reply!

1 Like

Be careful : MULDER & SCULLY!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve suggested many times, how to improve their system, usi g basic MS Word skills, but they have never responded.

may be one more option – > Continue as-is, No tagging or questions to “Official” Admins

1 Like

Or there are bigger issues in life, I’m fine to stand back and wait…and wait…and wait :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s fine, so we are all private here.
“The lost Club”.

NO!!:

1 Like

Wait wait, wait…
We “old fellows” know how to wait. :rofl:

1 Like

That will defeat the purpose. We need ankerofficial to respond to us.

If no questions are being answered here on the community, how long will it take for the admin to stop this Tom-foolery? Not long in my estimation. We stay as lurkers so we can still enter events :smiling_imp:.

It’s honestly not a bad idea…

with 80K plus members in community… i dont think they even think about it. They know many more users will join and grow the community… may be we are expected to be lurkers… if there are no responses… some of us eventually will be…

1 Like