Complete a Survey | Win a 7-in-1 USB-C Hub

Good luck US & UK :+1:

1 Like

I just completed the survey hopefully I win as I’m using a macbook 12" with one usb c port. I really need a reliable hub.

Survey completed! Thanks for the opportunity and hope my feedback helps.

Thank that soul that created 50 fake email accounts to make it happen :joy: JK

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial can you let us know how many completed surveys have you recieved? The link click shows 176 :wink: hope all these converted to completed surveys :smiley:

I’ll complete the survey in a few mins. It’s showing 186 clicks now lol

1 Like

Now it’s… 20:56 GMT

I am somehow guessing 150 survey responses may have been recorded…

so someone is going to win a USB-C Hub :wink:

A great prize for whoever gets it

@AnkerOfficial can you let us know how many completed surveys have you recieved, more than 150?

I have completed the survey, @AnkerOfficial!

Great survey!! Thank you for listening to your customer base!!

WoW! everyone stepped up! Didn’t think we would reach 150… See, miracles do happen!

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial hope to win the prize

I just don’t hear responses from @Ankerofficial on any queries, and simply keep tagging the ID… will stop tagging these accounts in future…

1 Like

Great survey. Love to be part of Anker product development.

Are you just now catching on? They almost never respond to us. So rude

2 Likes

If there is never any response from “BIG BROTHER” we should create response by ourselves. :rofl:

Seen them say “welcome” and “more deals” to new members only… and most queries / questions from other members are just ignored or may be not desirable for responses…

With all the format changes,… the community has gone a bit silent, there are some events and of course the “auction”… But if there are no responses from admin on queries regarding products or community questions… This will only lead to less questions and less participation

These are my views and observation, so all Anker advocates please do not pounce on me with all your weapons… I love Anker community, at the same time want it to be a more interactive.

1 Like

Perfect said!

1 Like