Coming Soon: PowerWave Base Pad!

Anker is preparing to launch an all-new wireless charger… take a look!

PowerWave Base Pad

Anker’s PowerWave Base Pad should be registered with the FCC soon.

Stay tuned to the Community for details as time goes on.

What are your initial reactions to Anker’s upcoming PowerWave Base Pad? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

9 Likes

Is it possible that it has a built in battery? It’s kinda big…

1 Like

I highly doubt that but suppose it’s not entirely impossible.

1 Like

Looking forward to this :+1:

2 Likes

From the size and shape of it it sure looks like it has a built-in battery in which case I’m all in😁

3 Likes

interesting…

2 Likes

My first thought is that it’s just a regular PowerWave pad, only elongated to match most flagship phones (and slightly wider/longer than some of the smaller models). Then again, I’m wrong more often than not.

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad to know I’m not just crazy :joy:

1 Like

THIS! Great thinking, @Mark_Dunsmore

1 Like

I think this has built-in PowerBank plus the wireless charging

2 Likes

It looks big n heavy “portable” wireless charger pad.

I’d guess without the specs, it’s a 2 charges wireless pad… Wireless uses so much more juice than a standard powerbank.

Knowing Anker, it’ll be over 100 and the number of “normal” powerbanks you could buy for that is quite a few… Some makes do foldable stands, which would make them good for traveling.

Interesting find @Insider , I’m thinking like others that we might be looking at a wireless charging PowerCore crossover…only time will tell…

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I would not mind that!

2 Likes

YES! I think Anker has answered my prayer :scream::grinning:
Will so buy this if it’s a wireless charging powerbank

2 Likes

Anker: *lists for $199*
Everybody:

2 Likes

where did you find this pricing?

1 Like

Exaggerated price, if it is a wireless power bank I think it will cost around 50 bucks

1 Like

:sleepy: you didn’t get the meme?

I think it’s about time. I’ve seen so many online and wondered why Anker hasn’t dipped into that. Again, for years, I’ve been asking Anker for something similar for the Apple Watch. Unfortunately, I don’t have anything that uses wireless charging…yet. But I do like the look of this PowerWave Base. This is all assuming that it has a built in battery. If it doesn’t, then my statements are null and voided. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It looks good but what are the specs?? Guess is built-in power bank along with one pad for one device wireless charging.

1 Like