Coming Soon: PowerWave Base Pad!

Looks cool, but I hope it doesn’t have that circular extrusion at the center.
Is that an LED light on the front? Assuming it turns green when it’s charging something wirelessly/being recharged

1 Like

The circular thing you see is supposed to visualize where the coil is inside. It will also probably add a little bit of grip :wink:

2 Likes

The anker logo is enough of an indication for the sweet center spot!! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure it doesn’t need to be extruded but we’ll see

1 Like

Can’t wait to know more details like pricing and availability

1 Like

Looks neat :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Definitely looks like it has a built in battery. No point in being that thickness otherwise.

And I would say that looks cool, but not sure how practical it would be. I tend to use batteries when on the go - so it sits in my pocket while my phone charges from it. Can’t do that with QI. If I can sit down at a place with a flat, still surface to charge, I can usually find an outlet too. Can’t see holding my phone against this for the time it takes to get a good wireless charge.

1 Like

Exactly, I have a wireless batterypack charger from a competitor and its essentially worthless as it doesnt fast charge wirelessly…I have yet to find a wireless battery pack that offers fast wireless charge. But regardless, it’s pointless imo to have this as most will use the plug in port as it offers a faster charge. I know that’s how I ended up using the one I have, thankfully it has a USB-C port that also offers PD.

3 Likes

Same here!

1 Like