Coming Soon: PowerCore Select | Anker's First Portable Chargers with Fabric!

Already available…

3 Likes

This looks really cool, portable!! Fabric cover gives a sort of premium look.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize it was for the USB-C cable lol

2 Likes

I agree…was just thinking the same.

2 Likes

It’s beautiful but I just hope for Anker PowerCore Lite 10000mAh style with 2 PD USB-C in/out port

2 Likes

Don’t we all? Unfortunately, anything like this is probably at least a year away based on Anker’s slow rollout of USB-C PD. :confounded:

2 Likes

Hope my PowerCore II Slim 10000 still stay strong until that day comes lol :joy:

2 Likes

Not very durable if you as me…

2 Likes

Looks great! As long as the fabric doesn’t contribute to the battery overheating I might look into it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like the fabric because it resists scratches. Does not look the best. I hope they have a PD version too! Again good job Anker!

2 Likes

Scratches can be polished up.

2 Likes

At first I was like fabric? Is that some new feature? Ah no literal fabric :laughing:.

Looks nice but I am concerned about dirt and fraying. I often toss my power bank in my bag and braided cables have had those issues.

2 Likes

Looks nice and gives it a premium look.

Would I buy one? I doubt it. I really dont like the fabric cables I have. They get dirty to fast. So my thoughts carry over to this product.

Before I purchase or recommend one I would need to see it person and handle one.

If it’s a dark color like in the picture it wont show dirt as much. So I could hand the fabric style better

Once I get my hands on one I then I will know if I want one or not.

2 Likes

That’s what threw me off today at work. I had to get a new laptop because mine dropped out of warrant (company policy so I’m not complaining). I opted for a Surface Laptop 2 in lieu of a Surface Pro, Surface Book or a Mac. Opened it up and low and behold it has fabric all the way across the keyboard area. Looks cool and all, but I give it about a week before my dumbass drops something on it.

2 Likes

I think I love the fabric but won’t actually know until I have it in my hands it looks really nice though just not sure how it will handle rugged stuff and how quickly it will collect dirt

2 Likes

Not gonna lie though reminds me of I think mophie powerbanks that have fabric on them could be wrong though

2 Likes

Wow looks amazing

1 Like

While I like the look of it, not something I’d buy to be honest.

Would have to take even more care of it not to rip it / get it dirty.

1 Like

No usb-c that’s disappointing. Why no usb-c? :cry::sob::anguished:

3 Likes

but is it

FLUFFY!?

5 Likes