Introducing PowerLine Select & Select+ | All-New Design!

Anker’s new PowerLine Select cables feature a unique design and are currently exclusive to Target… take a look!

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 3’ PowerLine Select USB-C to Lightning cable is available to order right now via Target US for a cost of $18.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Also new is Anker’s PowerLine Select+ cable!

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s 3’ PowerLine Select+ USB-A to Lightning cable is available to order right now via Target US for a cost of $13.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

Both cables come with a lifetime warranty!

What are your thoughts on this all-new design? Let us know what you’re thinking with a reply down below!

11 Likes

If I had an iPhone I’d buy them :+1: Am I the only one who wants to see more colors? Lol

1 Like

They look awesome! I need to replace the one my wife took for her car.

2 Likes

I’m not digging the new design. I prefer the clean smooth look of the older cables.

8 Likes

I’m with @Nhi I prefer the clean look of the older cables.

4 Likes

It’s not a bad design I’m kinda digging it.

Although I wouldn’t go for the white one as I already have a PowerLine II in white and on the lightning connector and the cable below it’s gone a weird discoloured yellowish.

2 Likes

The “fluting” (dict) doesn’t look so god.

2 Likes

These aren’t a unique design… I’ve seen that before…

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical when will these be in the UK please? :joy:

I need to skip the power line version and go for the Powerline Select + now with some urgency :wink:

EDIT, I thought they were both USB C but they’re not. The Select + cable is USB A :frowning:

2 Likes

I do wonder if having that design on the connector will allow for more bend and then be more susceptible to breakage.

A lifetime warranty does mitigate that worry slightly but ultimately you want durability too.
Who wants to be returning cables frequently?

The other point i have is.
Why only release the 3’ Version? Surely you can ship 6’ at the same time. It just frustrates users who need longer cables. C’mon Anker.

6 Likes

I totally agree with this as i only use 6 ft cables as due to poor plug placement the 3 ft ones would never be sufficient.

2 Likes

6 inch? You mean 6 foot right?

2 Likes

Whoops!! My bad :see_no_evil::man_facepalming:t2: Correcting my post now

1 Like

Interesting point as there’s no bend count included in the description…

1 Like

The powerline + version of cables have always come with a long thick sturdy moulding to protect that area. I’m not sure these will stand the test of time.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same.
Looks some kind of fragile.

4 Likes

I would love to test one and see if it endures my daughters wrath. I am still a big fan of the PowerLine+ cables… Don’t know why but that double brading is just eye catching!

1 Like

Love the cable looks and design, mostly the additional protection near the cable ends, increases cable life with wear and tear.

1 Like

Still the same price as the Apple ones…

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking. I would think it would allow for weaker points, thus, causing kinks and bending.

3 Likes