Coming Soon: eufyCam 2C | Wire-Free 1080p Security Camera with 180 Days Battery Life!

Introducing eufyCam 2C

• Real-Time Response: Speak directly to anyone who approaches your home via two-way audio.
  • The Alerts that Matter: Human detection reduces the number of false alarms you receive. eufyCam 2C intelligently differentiates humans from objects.
  • Smart Detection Zones: Customize the areas in which the camera will detect motion. Set the zone to suit your home so you only receive the alerts you care about.

Enter your email address HERE to be notified when eufyCam 2C launches.

What are your thoughts on eufy Security’s eufyCam 2C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

So a new homebase…? I hope all the cameras work with all of them.

Pretty soon we are going to have just as many home base and camera models as we do robovacs :robot:

4 Likes

It may be better to wait and watch what features are included and compatibility and extender options for this new eufyCam

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder how much they will go for

1 Like

$139 to $159 would be a fair price range

3 Likes

I cannot begin to imagine how this frustrates all the current camera users, from the kickstarter campaign to the E-cam and now this. I truly hope they take everyones issue and fix it with this release, but it still wont make them happy.

5 Likes

Obviously meant to be a budget option, its ugly, mount looks cheap & nasty (worse than the original), only 180 days battery

Considering the active zones don’t work so in a day I receive 60+ notifications per camera a day, the battery lasts about 6 weeks, this camera wouldn’t last a month

Considering Anker have gone very quiet here & there’s been no real updates for a while other then the watermark mess, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go anywhere near this product, they maybe able to make a barely usable camera but they don’t seem to be able to get them to do what they want & seem to lacking in the programming area

If they falsely advertise this system as much as the original then I hope that they get in trouble this time

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: eufy eufy eufy

3 Likes

The pessimist inside me thinks this is gonna get more hate than love based on unresolved issues to date for gen 1 users… :anguished:

5 Likes

Indeed not such a good idea, havent solved those issues with the old model yet, but offering a “new” one. :roll_eyes:

“new” model -> “new” issues incl the “old” ones.

2 Likes

What would be funny but not funny is if they fixed all the existing issues in the new system but not the old, if they made a blunder with the hardware & can’t program their way out of it

1 Like

The normal procedere is :
A few old bugs get fixed, but a pile of new bugs will be “created” :rofl:

2 Likes

Hardcore Fail eufy … all i can say!

Don’t know what talking about?
Read: eufyCam Software Update and New Timeline and following posts.

3 Likes

Seriously ?
You have not got the eufycam e working properly yet and you deem it fit to release a “NEW” model ? Not a great idea ……

3 Likes

I hate to say it, but this is what I think is happening. They used the early models to bring new ideas and features and rushed it to the market. Instead of fixing those issues users have they decided to trim and refine everything because why not. The more product they have the better since it’s more revenue

But this is NOT the way to create any kind of loyal customers.

I don’t suppose those who got in such troubles with the old model will go for that “new” one.
I never would, as I would be afraid to get in the same bloody mess again.

4 Likes

You know that, I know that and so does everyone else. But it all falls on deaf ears

2 Likes

After reading of all the previous issues, it’s a bit disconcerting. I’m still curious and looking forward to it. It’s hard to polish turd, maybe this is a sort of fresh start with a lot of that old stuff already worked out.

As far as the image and claims… I don’t think it looks particularly terrible, BUT I do wonder about the efficiency of those tiny LEDs to adequately light an area. Also, the 16GB built in storage, seems really light, but I guess built in can be more stable than removable, BUT still 16 seems low. Hopefully you can use an SSD to attach additional local storage.

2 Likes

So we will send them a hear aid, its a present from our “Power Dreams” :rofl:

Big slap in my face and the faces of all current owners.
Nice Anker…

4 Likes