Christmas Gift Guide | Win a FREE Order of Gifts

@AnkerOfficial I thoroughly enjoyed reading the event description​:+1::+1::slight_smile::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Great poem! I want a beer-o!

I am eyeing a few of the gifts.

Wish the Inifini Soundbar or Solar Lite were included :smiley:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I just placed my order for some new cables.
I ordered the PowerLine+ 6ft USB-C to USB 2.0 Cable, a Powerline+ II 10ft Lightning cable, and the PowerLine+ C to C 2.0 cable (6ft). Each of these will be gifts, except the last one which is for me since I somehow lost my only c to c cable I had.
Here’s to hoping I’m one of the 10 that get selected… Order was placed on Anker.com

5 Likes

Great deals!!

2 Likes

And here I thought I was going to be able to keep myself from buying more. But needs are needs and I need a 2nd baby monitor. Perfect reason to justify it to the wife. SpaceView here I come!

4 Likes

I got the 21watt with the discount last week. Since the price is the best I have seen. At some point what you desire shall soon be on sale, and next thing you know it will be in your mail.

2 Likes

darn it I ordered some stuff Tuesday and so missed this.

1 Like

Think you had to quote your order number to enter properly

1 Like

Nope, and I wouldn’t do that because you know the whole privacy thing…
Per the rules: If you win, you’ll be asked to provide your order number to claim your prize

2 Likes

Ah ok, i thought you had to include it, but have reread it, I can see …

1 Like

Thank you for listening to our suggestions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oooh. This one is interesting. Might just have to pick up a few last minute gifts.

1 Like

(blinks)

The USA deal is only for ordering on Anker but the UK one is only ordering on Amazon. Did I get that right? Impacts postage.

1 Like

It’s free delivery on Anker. Com for orders over $28…

1 Like

If it’s free delivery it will be brought this way:

2 Likes

Yes I’m, thank you for it. Even it’s just US only

1 Like

UK and DE are also covered with promotion prices :slight_smile: Just make sure to change the region in the top right corner of the site…

1 Like

UK and DE have promotions. But the free orders campaign is US Only.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification @AnkerOfficial :ok_hand:

1 Like

Does this mean, ONLY 10, or 10 will definitely win but more could?

2 Likes