CES 2018: What Was Announced!

Update: CES is now over. Several new products were shown off. Be sure to read through the replies to learn about some of them. Expect an official post from @AnkerOfficial with many more details than we know right now sometime very soon.

Previous discussion:

It’s looking likely we’ll hear about some new Anker products next week at CES. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, as Anker has been at CES for the past few years, but nice to know nonetheless.

According to the CES website, it looks like we can expect to hear about products from a few key areas.

—>Accessories
—>Audio/High-End/High-resolution
—>Smart Home/Appliances/Energy Management

It’s possible we’ll see new products from each of Anker’s five key brands: Anker (obviously), Eufy, Nebula, Roav, and Zolo.

From this information, what excites me most is the high-end audio products!

Furthermore, I think this will be another wonderful opportunity for Anker to introduce a slew of USB-C batteries, and possibly some with nothing but USB-C.

What do you hope to see from Anker at CES? And is anyone going?!?!

18 Likes

I want some high end audio products to come out, more specifically on ear/over ear studio monitors. I would also like to see some new bluetooth 5.0 products

2 Likes

What I would like to see is maybe a portable charger with an wall outlet so you can have the ability to charge a laptop or more. I also would like to see more usb-c options.

I’d like to see a dual lense dash cam (records front and rear views)

Over ear Bluetooth headphones, maybe they could make some gaming headsets :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I have asked for that before and at the time they said none was in the works but since then many people have asked for it so hopefully they reconsider it

1 Like

I want to go to CES so bad!!! So hyped :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::astonished::astonished:
8K TV’S AS WELL :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

Who will go there?:grin:

1 Like

I second this :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see what Anker has in store for 2018. The suspense is killing me!

2 Likes

I’m waiting a security outdoor ip cam from Anker, or other domotic products :grin:

6 Likes

Yes yes yes. Security and more smart products are the way forward too.

1 Like

I am far too excited for more smart home products!!

2 Likes

I will be sure to stop by the booth then!

1 Like

Yeah! This would be huge!

1 Like

That would be awesome! It would be nice to have a quality product rival the Nest cams that are already in the marketplace

I’d be all over the gaming headsets! Especially if they came with battery life similar to that of the SoundCore

1 Like

Ear buds to rule them all! Long battery, HR and fitness monitor, noise canceling for sleeping, make phone calls in windy places, leap over all buildings, faster then a locomotive!

Bose is working on sleeping ear buds wink wink.

It’s a wild dream but imagine what an Anker/Zolo/Nebula Home Theater set could be…

2 Likes

USB C Powerline+ II would be amazing! The high end audio excites me. A really high end Hi-Fi Zolo speaker would be awesome!

2 Likes

iPhone wireless chargers at 7.5w (+?) without a separate special adapter required for the boost