Black PowerPort Atom!

Black Atom looks great :thumbsup:

1 Like

The one I posted is not adjustable. It can only stay as it shows in the picture. But I have another one that you can adjust, you can make it a stand or lay it flat

1 Like

Which do you like better? And I’d the adjustable one sturdy? I almost bought one when I got my Samsung but wasn’t sure how sturdy it would be if it could go from standing to flat

I think I like the one I posted better just because the color lol. The adjustable one is black. And yes, it is sturdy. I was worried that with time, it would lose its sturdiness but that’s not the case, and I had it for longer than a year. Once I get home I’ll post a picture of it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Black look so nice.

1 Like

@ktkundy here are the pictures

2 Likes

Why is it domed on top?

?? Domed? What do you mean?

The top appears to be rounded…

On which picture?

It appears that way in all the photos… is it just an illusion?

Hmm to me they look fine. Maybe I need some glasses :joy:

If you look at the first photo, you can see that the right side is light, and the left side is dimmer. This leads my brain to think that there is a light on the right side of the room, and the charger is domed. Weird.

Oh I see what you are talking about, perhaps the lightning wasn’t good or I didn’t focus it right, my bad

Nah, it’s all fine. It’s actually quite cool if you think about it. I don’t have actual evidence that it’s domed since it’s a 2d image, but my brain took the data, and filled it in to make an (incorrect) 3d image.

Thanks for posting pictures maybe Anker will make something like this

They have this one though

But it isn’t adjustable is it

It’s not. Maybe they see this thread and decide to make one

1 Like

I hope so would be nice best of both worlds in one product

1 Like