Black PowerPort Atom!

Anker’s PowerPort Atom PD 1 is now available in Black. Take a look! :eyes:

Features & details

• Top Pick: Reviewed by Medium as one of the best gadgets from CES 2019.
  • Small Yet Mighty: Get rid of the enormous, slow stock chargers that came with your phone and laptop. Replace them with the one charger that provides full-speed power for all compatible devices, at a fraction of the size.
  • Ultra-Compact: About the size of a golf ball, designed to take up minimal space in any pack, pocket, power strip, or outlet. Just like a real Atom, this charger is minuscule but essential.
  • High-Speed: Charge your flagship smartphone up to 50% in just 30 minutes, or give your USB-C-powered laptop a full-speed 30W charge.
  • Greater with GaN: By being the first charging brand ever to swap out silicon for super-efficient gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductors, we’ve been able to take our signature technology and shrink it way down.

Pricing and Availability: Unfortunately, this new color comes at a higher price. Instead of the regular $29.99, Atom PD 1 in Black will set you back $34.99 if you order via Amazon.com. Shipping should begin on April 29.

Is it worth it? That’s up to the Community to discuss!

14 Likes

Looks good! Now I need to come up with a use for a second atom… and hope it comes to Canada.

2 Likes

That looks so nice and sleek and low profile I love it

2 Likes

Maybe they should do bright red next, I buy all my cables in bright colours so they don’t get mixed in with others.

5 Likes

Love the black color! Thank you for sharing.
I hope it’s going to be available on Amazon.de soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the black color but I wouldn’t want to pay $4 more.

4 Likes

That looks nice, but why always those extra bucks with color stuff.

2 Likes

Will this show up somehow and somewhere in Europe?

4 Likes

thanks for sharing the info!

Black is more suited for Atom PD than the regular White, but the $4 difference, premium for black color?

3 Likes

Would look mint with this

9 Likes

I saw it too.

People who pay more for a specific color baffle me. It’s just a different ink die mixed in the plastic. But you’re buying a product to recharge your devices, taking the least time and the least space.

5 Likes

Depends!
When I gave a red ANKER audio cable to my daughter
she was delighted with that fiery red.
Those considerations are important for NON TECH customers.

2 Likes

My ex bought her car based… On looks.

Despite it not being great, and not getting good reviews… Just looks good!

1 Like

The regular one is $35 as well, it’s just on sale… thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I prefer it in black over white, but not enough to pay extra for it.

2 Likes

It’s not extra… the white is just on sale… look at the list prices…

1 Like

The black actually looks pretty good. I can see most people choosing this over the white (if at the same price). Personally, I like the white color more and would choose that since it’s on sale right now

2 Likes

Yea they bumped the base price of charger from $30 to $35

1 Like

It does look pretty good, although the price jump…

2 Likes

Good, more choices available now… black blends in with some of my cables…

2 Likes