Black PowerPort Atom!

Sweet! Looks way more sleek than the white one plus less visible fingerprints :ok_hand::smiley::sunglasses:
Going to add this to my Amazon wishlist :wink:

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Rainbow of colors
@Anker Great idea here.

2 Likes

Nope. The white has never been priced at $34.99. It is on sale for $25.49 right now, which as Anker has said, is 15% off the regular price. Anker products often have a higher price crossed out but never sell for. The black one, on the other hand, is being sold at this price.

4 Likes

I bet it will drop after a few weeks.

I like my white one and the black one looks a good. It gives it a stealthy look. I won’t purchase another one. I have so many wall chargers as it is, that I may not have to purchase one for years. If I were to get another wall charger I would get a multi port PD with a standard USB port to be more useful while traveling.

2 Likes

This was my thought. It may just be priced like this momentarily, so it doesn’t go out of stock instantly. Many companies do this when they release new products.

1 Like

Ooo that’s great!

1 Like

This looks more quality than bland white.

Apple white is taking over the world of accessories… It must be STOPPED.

I was even offered white hearing aids! I mean WTAF‽ I stuck to my black ones, and I definitely wasn’t going for OAP beige… Not there by a long shot :wink:

1 Like

Looks amazing. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I have a similar attitude across a lot of Anker products, I have enough quantity and diversity of existing Anker products, I need something which is a significant improvement to bother getting. The one I want isn’t even roadmapped, its a twinkle in my eye of a 60W dual port which intelligently balances load, folding pins and small, about the Powerport 2 in size just up Wattage from 24W to 60W and USB-PD.

1 Like

Didn’t the admins say that was coming later this year?

2 Likes

Remind me. Which exactly? Which is this one?

1 Like

Late to the thread but absolutely loving the Atom PD in black! I’ll probably wait until it’s on sale. Wish they would come out with a blue one, doubtful but I’m glad they release other colors than white

1 Like

Well, it’s not a blue PowerPort, but a blue PowerWave may be coming soon!

3 Likes

It reminded me of my blue Samsung wireless fast charger :heart:

3 Likes

That was a shit wireless charger… Slow, fuck me, my granny was quicker!

1 Like

Omg looks so so nice :+1:

1 Like

The one I posted? You may be confusing it with am older version. The one I posted is quite fast actually. Like 10 or 15 mins slower than the cable

Looks good

1 Like

Is that the adjustable one that lays flat and can stand up?