Best recharging mA

Have you ever measured your recharging amps speed with your Anker products
Post your best speeds that you got from Anker products.

Ill post when my charger comes in should arrive today

2 Likes

Don’t use Ampere. The meer act of using a phone causes it to throttle power. Always use an external USB meter.

1 Like

Which one did you get?

1 Like

I got the 10W Max PowerWave stand Upgraded (Wireless charger stand). I just got it right now.

3 Likes

Same here, enjoy! Well, as much as you can enjoy a charger :grin:

4 Likes

Nice! What phone do you have?
(Sorry for being so nosey) lol

2 Likes

I have an iPhone 8 as of now but I think I’ll upgrade soon.

1 Like

Personally I’d wait and sit 2020 phone upgrades out, there are a number of upgrades which are late due to you-know-what.

Or if you can’t wait, then get new/refurb 2019 discounted models.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll probably wait or just get the SE (Gen 2)

2 Likes

2 Likes

I think I should have waited… Gave away my iphone X to cousin last month and come 2 weeks my iphone 8 home button went bad… Upgraded to iPhone 11 pro…

3 Likes

The new SE seems like a good reliable phone and that price is the cherry on top

1 Like

Those are related. There is nil innovation in the new iPhone SE. It is an older set of electronics packaged in an older size, so it is lower cost.

I think it does remind everyone that phones have been too big and expensive and helps pull back to a balance.

Marketing though will always spin into a different narrative.

com-add-text%20(1)

Do you like iPhones professor? I know you own a couple of OnePlus

I know plenty of people who like them, when I drill down there is no valid reason. The two reasons I heard are they owned one then kept with them (inertia) and because they perceive from marketing they are better. There is nil objective measure they are better.

It is different in ipads, more apps work in landscape, and in the watches where battery life and apps beat the others.

I do not like current OnePlus, too big, too expensive, I am going to attempt to stretch my 2018 OnePlus6 to 3-4 years use.

1 Like

I think they did wrong for increasing their prices, lower prices is what made them popular. Next year I expect them to be over $1000

3 Likes

Had no idea what a oneplus was before today. Guess I’m uncultured :pensive: .

2 Likes

It’s alright, we learn new things everyday

2 Likes

OnePlus used to be unique game changer 5 years ago. Not now :frowning:

I struggle to say anything good about them now.

1 Like