Beer Club Thread

Its very difficult to find the way to that special kind of music.
Nearly impossible, because you need to know a very lot about Portugal, the people there etc.
But this one is a nice video.

Shows you the “Guitarra Portuguesa” in action, played by a pretty girl named Marta. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Weiß = white, Weizen = wheat! :grin:
But its difficult! I know!

Your wood table looks like Neil’s @ndalby

1 Like

Decided to fill up some growlers!!!

4 Likes

I love the television menu! All my spots have chalkboards, which is cool, but sometimes out of date. They forget to update the board when beer is out, etc.

@professor the USA has had a beer Renaissance in the last 10-15 years. Breweries have had incentive and strong customer base to support innovation. Also the suppliers (small hop growers and malt suppliers) have had lots of customers. All good thing for making great beer.

@chiquinho I have never had beer in Germany but I hope to one day. My partner wants to do a bicycle tour of monastery breweries :grin: (she teaches theology).

As for the latest around here, the Blackfoot has run out of growlers😆 they had to order some and put stickers on them in the meantime:

They also debuted a “proximity IPA” (pictured above) which has the fresh crisp quality of an IPA with an earthy malt. Excellent and new style of IPA I hope to see more of :grin:

I’m glad that most parents won’t be teaching kids that “core math” that the US public schools teach now :roll_eyes:. It’s so dumb

Franconia would be a region you could do that perfectly.
Often small local breweries.
Some have only barrels and their beer i sold in local bars only.
If you like Bratwurst and Sauerkraut its good there too.
And not to forge “Schäufele” its roasted pork, but from a special part of the pork from the shoulder

HAPPY EASTER

We obviously have great taste.
I would love to post a complete picture of it, but it’s permanently covered in kids toys :man_facepalming:t2:

Yeah - 6.2%, got to be careful with some of these new wave craft beers cos they’re much higher in abv than they taste
It’s a great drink - there’s also a brewdog/cloudwater collab that Tesco sell that’s really good

1 Like

When you as the last time you was in the UK ?
Great beer scene here atm in my opinion, really exploded in last 5 years :beers:

Hey @richardjamesobrien that is strong!
Ill keep my eyes open for it :+1:t2:
Have a great Saturday.

1 Like

Das bekannte Salvator von Paulaner hat beispielsweise einen Stammwürzegehalt von 18,3 °P, und einen Alkoholgehalt von 7,5 Prozent.
7,5% is not a light one.
The big problem drinking that beer it goes down VERY WELL.
But, after …
drunken

1 Like

Evening all, i trust you’ve had a great day.
This is my first of the day and definitely won’t be the last, cheers.

1 Like

Sorry friends could not take part last evening.

But here is something may be you all would like
I took a photo f some blossoms of my little Cherry tree.

I am afraid the upcoming thunderstorm and drop of temperature will kill these. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Great song, much better than “vega”, although solar isn’t much better to be fair.

Just opened my account, cheers guys!

The bottom has dropped out of the weather here too :disappointed_relieved:
But things are looking to improve over tomorrow :+1:t2:

Cheers.

The paint doesn’t seem to get moved…

Bloody good camera (still). Yes the frequent hand washing does cause cracked skin but surprised you got a made-in-USA product there.

I’ve been to Cincinnati, visited just to the northeast of it a few times, driven past their factory.

I am assuming the “what does not kill you makes you stronger” and not using any handcream on the basis something within will compensate and make extra-whatever-doesnt-crack-finger-ends gunk automatically.

There’s something a little odd that a factory makes glue and handcream. Hope they don’t mix them up.

1 Like