Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

Projectors in my household have multipurpose use from halloween to office presentations. I usually use them in med light setting. But for video games or movies always in the dark. Would love to try this out.

1 Like

1 Like

I’d love to test the prizm. I can imagine a quite a few uses fromhalloween to vacation and at home or the office.

1 Like

I love Anker products and would love to own a projector. It would mean we could view movies and shows on a bigger “screen” and even do an outdoor movie!!!

Been trying to replace our 10+ year old InFocus projector and this looks like the perfect fit!
Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

1 Like

Movies on the wall/ceiling. PERFECT! It’d also unlock the full potential on my Nintendo switch. I could play my games during a commute, or an a 100 inch screen across my ceiling while in bed. Amazing opprotunites await. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love Anker product. Used to be a tester and I don’t know what happen. Love to try this projector. Small yet able to produce and play with the big boys. Looking to get something that can possibly do what a 75inch tv can do. My wall is big and Anker hasn’t disappoint me yet. Let’s see what this baby can do.

1 Like

Use me baby.

1 Like

Sign me up!

1 Like

Be great to test this product

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

This would be a dream come true

1 Like

I want to put this through it’s paces not only in my den, but on the back of my house this month for family movie night in the back yard. I also would use this at church for projecting our media shout presentations in the class room. Depending on portability I can use this to help teach my AV class for my church kids on youth night. Uploading…

1 Like

1 Like

Long time Anker user. I have absolute faith that this will be another excellent product.

1 Like

Uploading…

1 Like

Putting a tv on a wall mount is so overrated… this looks so awesome! Would be so excited and grateful to try yet another amazing anker product!

1 Like

Looks friggin awesome!