Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

Uploading…

haha:grinning:

1 Like

haha:joy::relaxed:

1 Like

I think the Prizm would make a great addition to our RV. Could be used to show movies over our bed for the kids or for showing music videos in the basement!

Huge fan of Anker products! Anything I need from the technology-side of things, I tend to see if Anker makes it first.

Anyway, how I would use this product? I am a teacher, and some of the rooms I teach in use projectors that don’t allow for much connectivity unless it’s through a more roundabout means, which can get cumbersome.

However, I can see myself using this product in the classroom to allow for students to connect their devices to the projector, thus allowing them to share/present immediately with the rest of the class (ever tried having a student show the rest of the class something on his or her phone, but he or she has to walk around the room or pass the phone around? It’s kind of annoying). By having a projector like this available, however, students can more readily share directly from their phones, which can make for some great lessons!

As well, the clarity of picture is important, especially for some of my students who need a clear picture for a wide variety of lessons. Being that this projector is also portable, I can take it with me as I move between classrooms, which makes it much easier for me to set up right away instead of sometimes hunting around for a remote or trying to reach for a projector on the ceiling b/c the remote’s batteries are dead. This projector will easily save time. With a clearer picture, I am also able to show movies to students without washed-out colors, as some projectors can be old and faded. Having a high-quality projector on-hand and readily available will make instances where viewing a video will be much easier.

Personally, I value a high-quality screen, and while I also have a large projection screen at home (but no projector), this will also be a nice way for my wife and me to view a variety of shows and other entertainment together without having to pony up for a new TV. Rather, we can use the projector, then put it away when finished, and since we live in a condo, space is a premium, and a projector like this would go a long way towards helping us conserve space!

If I am chosen, I will write a review (as I do with every Anker product I own) on Amazon, and will share it as well through other social media. I appreciate the opportunity to enter this competition, and wish everyone participating the best of luck!

1 Like

Uploading…

Would love to try!!!

This is an awesome opportunity!! I have tested various products in the past and this one by far could prove to be very useful.

I’ve thought about using a projector in the bedroom to watch movies while laying in bed, this would be great to test out, even during the day as we have blackout blinds in the bedroom, as well as blackout blinds in my home office. I work from home as a software engineer, so I could easily use this as a secondary display (I develop mobile apps, so I could try this out with my Pixel phone or iPhone X as well).

A product becomes much more valuable to me when it can be repurposed and I could easily see this being used when doing presentations on the go (I sometimes go back to my high school and other area schools to talk to students about being an engineer and have brought a portable projector in the past). I would enjoy trying this out with the raspberry pi as I have several smaller LCD’s that I use from time to time but a projector would be a little more convenient (maybe even more reliable than the exposed LCD circuits I have lying around).

With halloween coming up, this could be pared with a raspberry pi running karaoke software.

I am excited about the Nebula Prizm because if it works well, I would love to have a go-to ‘This is it, no questions asked, just go out and buy this.’ I know that the friends and others that come to me for purchasing advice do so because I won’t recommend a product that won’t really resonate with their needs. I like to try out products just to see ‘what needs get filled by this? Who could benefit from this? I know teachers would love this! I know this would work great with my friends at company Z, etc’

I would enjoy the opportunity to test this product out and see how it compares to my experiences with other smaller projectors in the past in the same price range / feature set.

Thank you Anker!

1 Like

Hay Anker! If I’m not too late, throw me a bone (actually a projector would be better). I buy your products regularly and always recommend to my friends. I’d enjoy the opportunity to review this one.

i have a massive movie collection in which I’d love to watch on a larger screen than I can normally afford and even though it’s not portable I would like to use it for a backyard movie night or camping trip by paring it with off grid power supply

I’m a teacher. A teacher in a low tech classroom. At that pricepoint, I could afford to have two projectors so all of my students could see the lesson. We’re pretty hard on projectors.