Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

1 Like

IM REALLy excited to be hearing you guys are offering this projector…OH BOY!!! i can add to my anker collection and tell the people I know about another exciting product you offer!!

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, I am an Anker fan. I really enjoy with my Q30 SoundPeats earphones andwith my Anker SoundCore. Excellent

1 Like

1 Like

Hosting my Fall Date Nights will be so much easier with your product! It would also be perfect to host NFL football games. Thanks

1 Like

1 Like

I would love to give the projector a try. Been an Anker loyalist for a couple of years and always give an in depth fair review.

1 Like

1 Like

WOW!! Fantastic!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Ahh wish this was available in the UK!

Screenshot:

I currently have a BenQ HT2050 as well as a Indiegogo-backed Capsule, so I’m curious where this entry-level projector might fall in terms of quality. It might be nice as a secondary projector to keep in my bedroom, so I can aim it at the ceiling and watch movies in bed, especially since I don’t have (nor really want to pay for) a surround sound system there.

1 Like

1 Like

Here is the screenshot: https://photos.app.goo.gl/L54qJcYcS2ntCXHV9

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I already own and use the nebula canister as well as the mars. Would love to participate with this one.

1 Like