Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

I’d love to see how well this projector works.

1 Like

I would love the opportunity to test this projector and other future items. As the IT Manager for my company and the go to IT guy for my family all over the country, I believe I would offer the ability to test in all different types of environments and purposes. This would also be able to test durability, picture quality, and portability.

1 Like

Would love to test this!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial!

1 Like

1 Like

My partners brother borrowed our projector and it looks like we will not be getting it back. Haven’t been able to afford another so if we was luxky enough to test it we would be doing a giant movie marathon with our week off work. As well as showing old movies of us as kids.

1 Like

Wishing everyone good luck. I’d love the opportunity to test this projector out.

It would be really fun to test this projector out to watch movies with my nieces & nephews. Also, we like to have movie nights so it would be really cool to be able to pull this out and project a picture much bigger than my current TV.
Something I would want to test out on this projector would be playing video games on it with friends.

Something I really would like to do though is play horror movies at night with a big screen so it can be way more suspenseful or scarier. This would actually be really fun especially with Halloween coming up.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I would love to review this on techlaurels.com

1 Like

1 Like

Yes. Please.

1 Like

Moved to a new apartment with a big blank wall me and the wife could project our weekend movie nights on.
I love all my anker and sister companies products and plan on buying the Soundcore Space NC.

We plan on testing by running my Xbox One X and PC off the projector to see the quality and input lag.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hope to get a chance to review

1 Like

Count me in!

1 Like

I would love to test this!

`

1 Like

hoping I can win

1 Like