Become a Movie Screener - Sign Up to Test Nebula Prizm

hope i win

1 Like

Hope to test this out for movies and video games for the kids indoor sleepovers and to also test outside for family movie nights against the fence.

hope i am one of the lucky ones chosen

1 Like

I am a University of Michigan Grad Student that lives in a graduate dormitory building of about 500+ students.

The rooms do not have windows, which presents an amazing opportunity for the purchase of projectors. This serves as an easy alternate to a tv, since we are not allowed to mount televisions in our rooms.

Additionally, projectors that are super portable serves as opportunities go out and about, camping, picnics, and would be useful to hosting student group events in places like the arboretum.

1 Like

We are technology enthusiasts exploring do-it-yourself smart home technology and its benefits in our everyday lives. Our stories revolve around our experiences with devices, services and applications we use.

We would be happy to work together to test and blog about your product on appmyhome.com.

We see your Nebula Prizm as another way for users of internet ready TV boxes to project their content anywhere in the home, friends homes or community centers, without the expensive wall mounted TVs. Your system would also allow projection from a laptop of presentations, photos and videos, something that isn’t always easy with installed TVs. We would do a real world test in our home and understand the ease of use, input device practicality and quality of display.

Please note, the words and opinions published on our blog remain our own.

Thank you for consideration.

1 Like

This would be a fun item to test. We watch a lot of movies and have been interested in getting a good projector.

1 Like

I love all anker products:)

1 Like

1 Like

Done :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Done… Good luck everyone… looks like a cool projector for small gatherings…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading…

I want to review it on my YouTube channel!

I want to try this, in my new home, in the kids snug, and lounge, trying it for big films and playing games, Also would love to see how well this works for presentations at works in big and small rooms.Including with bright lights.

1 Like

Would definitely love to review it and compare it to my existing 1080p Epson projector

1 Like

See below screenshot. Please pick me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

would be awesome to get my hands on this

1 Like

1 Like