Beat the Back-to-School Blues with Nebula

Hey, Nebula fans!

For many of us, the new semester signals the arrival of back-to-school blues, an affliction that scientists claim occurs due to a sudden lack of fun and an abrupt increase in homework.

To help cure students of this ailment, we’re launching a limited-time back-to-school sale for some of our most popular portable projectors.

For the college students among you, picking up a Capsule II or Mars II Pro projector is a great way to make new friends, both in your dorm and out and about on campus. Forge lasting memories and make lifelong friends by arranging an impromptu movie night for your new roommates. Or fire up your Capsule II on the campus quad and invite passersby to watch the big game in style.

Don’t worry, parents, we haven’t forgotten about you. Mars and Capsule series projectors are ideal after school entertainment destinations for your little ones. Snuggle up with the kids and enjoy a movie before bedtime, or let them watch cartoons after finishing the evening’s homework.

The Nebula back-to-school sale will run from August 23 to August 31, 2019, just in time for the new semester. Let us know in comments how you would share the magic of your Nebula projector with your classmates, roommates, and kids this new school year.

Check below to see the awesome deals we have on offer, or click here to discover more information.

Capsule II: The World’s First Android TV Pocket Cinema.
Enjoy big-screen entertainment wherever you are in high definition.

Was $579.99. Now $509.99. Save $70 now!

Mars II Pro: With Mars II Pro, your world just got a whole lot brighter.
Enjoy your favorite content in greater, high-definition detail and radiant color.

Was $599.99. Now $479.99. Save $120 now!

If you buy a Mars II or Capsule projector with their corresponding carry case, you will get an exclusive discount code so you can get the carry case for FREE.

10 Likes

Those are some great deals, as soon as I can afford it I will get an Anker projector, I am really interested in the capsule series.

3 Likes

Some nice discounts on projectors, I still need a business case to buy one of these :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I still need permission from my wife :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, what college student can afford a projector?

4 Likes

These students may be who are already working (earning) and studying part-time :rofl: else these prices are too steep even after discounts. Students with those funds have lot of items on their list.

Maybe students groups can pool and buy a Projector for the school year :wink:

2 Likes

Many students have rich parents! :grinning:

2 Likes

Aahh I missed that point completely. :joy: … But why would they buy kids with a projector , they had be better off buying a Surface or a Mac :wink: … my thoughts… I would not buy a projector for my kiddo rather a Surface

1 Like

I was just kidding as usual.
Though I am not such a MAC-fan, your investments are good.
But even better than a Surface. :wink:

I am a Windows fan… but kids nowadays are either Mac lovers or even may be Chromebook … my kids school have Chromebooks across with few Macs :blush:

When working I had to use all those OS.
But what has left at home is my beloved LINUX MINT.
I love it, the others I can use if I need to.

I know a lot about Windows and Mac.
The last one which was really usable was WIN7.
But this is my humble opinion only.

Eww. I hate chrome books… I just don’t get the point…

Have LinuxMint Live using USB, and like the interface, had take your inputs sometime back and checked out Linux Mint…

1 Like

No more virus, trojans, -> no more scanners for this malware etc. reducing performance…

1 Like

simple OS, Cloud Ready, administrator managed, no antivirus, browser based, backed with cloud based suite of solutions - email, drive, classroom, plus google promoting low cost chromebooks and services… good for schools

3 Likes

We had such a perfect system installed at the university at our chair.
BUT LINUX with cheap old desktops. :wink:

But when those chromebooks have a reasonable price, great.
Much easier to install and administrate.

1 Like

I can’t…

1. Do advanced video editing
  2. Graphic design stuff (yeah, I’m absolutely horrendous but I have fun)
  3. Advanced photo editing (I’m actually decent)
  4. Hardcore gaming and modding

I’m not a hardcore gamer, but when I play games there always super advanced (amazing graphics, often heavily modded, huge (if not infinite) maps etc.

So a chrome book isn’t for me…

you are asking a Satellite Payload to be delivered into space with a simple bike (non-electric) :sweat_smile:

chromebooks may get more power (may be) in future and it is not meant for heavy use as you require, it suits most schools for learning.

Mac still holds the key for most graphics and then the Windows machines.

1 Like

What are the most users doing?
Writing mails, using a browser and play some simple games.

What do I?
I use Open-Office, GIMP, BANSHEE, AVIDEMUX, VLC, and INKSCAPE.
That’s all.

3 Likes