Back to School Giveaway | Take a Trip Down Memory Lane and Win!

Hey Anker fans,

Can you still remember that feeling you’d get when the summer vacation was almost over and the start of the school semester was looming? It may still be a bit early, but kids all over the world will soon be having that exact same feeling. Muahahaha!

We’ve decided to celebrate that back-to-school feeling in the best way possible: with a giveaway! We want you to take us on a journey back in time by sharing a photo of something from your school days. We’re thinking yearbook pictures, report cards, lunch boxes, or anything else that might stir up some nostalgia and have us all reminiscing about our school days.

After we’ve returned from memory lane, one lucky fan will be chosen at random to win a pair of Soundcore Liberty Neo Wireless Earbuds.

If you want to be in with a chance to win, just share a photo of something from school in the comments below. And while you’re at it, why not share a few of your best stories from back in the day.

Power On!

Rules:

1. Share a photo of something from your school days below and you’ll be automatically entered into the competition.

2. We’ll select one winner at random to win a pair of Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo Wireless Earbuds.

3. Open to residents in the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

4. Event ends August 4th. The winner will be announced on August 5th, 2019.

5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Back To School GIVEAWAY Winner Announced!

Thank you very much for entering our back-to-school giveaway event. We asked for a photo of back to school, everything you did was very good! This contest is a judgement, and there are many lovely entries, unfortunately, we can only choose one winning photo.

So without further ado, let’s congrats: @onstar!

Don’t forget to listen carefully about the class! We hope that you will have good memories in nursing school!

15 Likes

How about this embarrassing picture of me in choir. Yes, I forgot to wear my outfit that day!! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

hahahahahahaha!!! Lol

1 Like

I’m afraid I never was much of an artist, but I did draw this when I was 9 for art.

When I used to break apart everything with hopes that I could build it back together one day… that day never came. I will keep dreaming

2 Likes

I feel your pain, I have parts from electronics that I have had for about eight years. Some of them have been useful though, I recently made a bluetooth speaker completely from scrap parts. The circuit boards, the battery, the speakers and even the wires in it came from old broken nine volt chargers. Just in case you are curious, this is it.

7 Likes

With some black paint, it will start looking legit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought about that and a few other ideas, but I prefer the wood look to it myself.

1 Like

Not bad :+1:

1 Like

06625a98b6c75b04a5ceb8354fe3093e--curb-your-enthusiasm-clean-wood

2 Likes

Thank you, I have made a few but this is by far my best.

Indeed I do😂

How many have you made?

1 Like

This is my pic from grade 6 :grin:

Have blurred out the rest of faces for privacy and whatever is going on :innocent:

4 Likes

This is a school photo from about 1980 (ish) we didn’t have a school uniform until we got to secondary school at 11 years old. Wish I still had all that lovely hair :joy:

6 Likes

Heres a throwback from when my sisters, my cousin and myself where waiting for our parents at teacher conference

Im the one all the way to the left

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Although you lost some lovely hair, but you still very lovely…

1 Like

I have made four in total.

Great giveaway! :ok_hand:
Good luck to everyone that enters! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like