Any watch enthusiast here?

Those genuine military watches are quite rare and always a keeper! :grin:

1 Like

44mm model

IIRC you should be able to take these to 50ft depth.

This is my second.

Just picked up a Bulova Automatic - 96A194
I’ll post some pics after I get it sized.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just got a new Citizen watch. With Due Respect

3 Likes

Very nice, I didn’t realize until I started doing a little more research that citizen bought out Bulova and together they are the largest watch company around.

Bulova has quite the history.

1 Like

When I come home from vacations I will take
photos of some of my military watches.
There is a rare US watch I remember, not Hamilton.

The others I own are WWII Germans.

1 Like

I would love to see them!

Will do this when at home.
You know pensioneers like to strole around.
:grin:

2 Likes

Hi Friends,

I was organizing some of my time pieces yesterday and thought I’d share my little collection.

Prized are my Rolex “Oyster Perpetual Air King”

Seiko “Arctura Kinetic”

Citizen “With Due Respect” (just got this one)

Others were little gifts for Birthdays, Holidays or just because…

Uploading…

4 Likes

Nice collection I especially like that Michael kors it’s hard to beat that classic look.

1 Like

When I am back from vacations I will show you some old military stuff.
Those you got 30 years ago here for a song.
But now… quite a fortune.
But I am sure you all would like it.

Winter is coming so we have more time to talk about NON “electric stuff”. :wink:

Though I not a Rolex fan , yours is a quite descreete one. A keeper of course.
This watch if good serviced is a heritage to your kids.

1 Like

There is a few Rolexes in there.

I won’t be picking any up unless I win the lottery but I would like a tag Heuer at some point.

1 Like

You might scroll a little bit .
There is a HEUER without TAG.
Old fine stuff.

I’m disappointed with Tag Heuer because I lost my watch to the ocean for about 6 months and when I retrieved it it was corroded on the band. It had a lifetime warranty but they refused to honor it because of the corrosion. they claimed they couldn’t verify the serial number, when in fact it was perfectly legible. When I sent my second Tag in to get serviced they also refused to service it saying that I was trying to scam them by sending the same watch in as before but in a different case…mind you each one has its own unique serial number and can be verified had they taken the time to check. Needless to say I am a bit angry towards them and never will I spend the money on one of their watches again…well, maybe just the on the Formula One Senna special edition.

That is a sad story sorry to hear that, too bad they don’t make any cases made of bronze that I’m aware of. I would try to get it warrantied again.

too late now, I took one apart and used the jewels in another watch and the one that just needed to be serviced I sold to the watch maker who salvaged the jewels to use in another watch. I wish i had that one still because it was custom, but it got stollen .

@Quinn_Armstrong nice collection

I really like the new edition to the collection :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s too bad I hate people with sticky fingers. I didn’t know that the jewels can be reused.

I guess it’s true, you learn something new everyday :sunglasses: