Announcing the Winner | Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Hey Anker Fans,

We want to start off by thanking you all for your incredibly inventive designs! It was so exciting for us to see your creative sides and share your entries with our coworkers (who were very impressed). Your creativity really inspires us to work hard to make the community an even better place to hang out.

Creatively, you all take the cake, but there can only be one winner. Congratulations to @TheCharneco for demonstrating an amazing design ability. Get ready to see your design on community t-shirts very soon!

Members Level 7 and Above: Keep an eye out for an email in the next few days—it’ll ask you for your t-shirt size and shipping address.

Senior Members (Level 13-18): As well as the exclusive community t-shirt, we’ll also be sending you a little surprise…

Again, thank you to everyone who submitted their designs—it was really hard to pick just one! Here are some of our favorites:

Power On!

12 Likes

Woohoo, can’t wait. And congrats again @TheCharneco as you did and awesome job.
Sad to see none of my designs were favored though :cry:

:thinking: I wonder what that surprise will be, can’t wait super excited

3 Likes

Congrats on the design selection again @TheCharneco

@Tank Kinda curious about the surprise myself :thinking:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the T-shirt. Congratulations to @TheCharneco

2 Likes

Even if you are the star contributor, I will not tell you!:smile:

5 Likes

No no it’s fine, it adds all to the mystery and surprise. Like I said I cannot wait to be rocking some Anker gear

2 Likes

Congrats @TheCharneco great designs ! :thumbsup:
Wish I could be at level 7 by this time, missed my T shirt. :disappointed:

1 Like

You never know, once you hit level 7 it might be sent as a gift…or a claimable prize once there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope and wish to be like that…:heart_eyes: still talking of weeks though, seems I’m too far out from reaching level 7. :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks so much, everyone! I truly think all who submitted designs did a great great job and I’d be proud to wear any of them. :smiley:

Thanks again, @AnkerOfficial! Can’t wait to rock this shirt!

Well deserved @TheCharneco! So well deserved, I forfeited my entry once I saw yours, it was hard to do better! I can’t wait to show off my tee!

Will Star Contributors get a surprise too? #askingforafriend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

What about the top 10 likes winners @AnkerOfficial?

@AnkerOfficial is the surprise another swag product or is it a product anker already makes?

Well done again @TheCharneco… Well deserved!

1 Like

Congrats and great design can’t wait for the email and @Tank you got to tell us the surprise when you get it.

1 Like

Neat design, @TheCharneco! Can tell you put some work into it.

Looking forward to seeing the shirt in person!

I just don’t understand how he got it out on time :joy:. He released them right after the contest started. He was one of the first entries :joy:.

Btw, do you know if ankeroffical is one person or a bunch of people from anker who use the same account?

A couple people manage the account.

2 Likes

Great job :+1:[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:66676”]
@TheCharneco
[/quote]