Announcing the Winner | Official Anker Fan Swag Design Contest

Congrats @gAnkster on getting an honorable mention. Not sure who made the others but congrats to them as well :joy:

A little curiosity :wink:[quote=“Anjou1888, post:18, topic:66676”]
do you know if ankeroffical is one person
[/quote]

Thanks! I am going to submit another mona lisa shirt next year!

1 Like

Congrats @TheCharneco!!! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: well deserved!!!

Just received my email… cw to receive it :wink::+1:

omg I cant believe i missed this!

really love it!! im biased against anything blue, so navy shirt, with that blue lightning, love it!!!

great job!!

I’d also vision a potential nice shirt coming from that logo being a small one on the left breast area, where logos traditionally go, sort of like ralph lauren polo shirts, maybe employees of Anker can rock that at work! :slight_smile:

Got the email thanks @AnkerOfficial

woot got the e-mail thanks Anker can’t wait for the shirt

1 Like

Grats to the winners in that he did some good designs and limited artistic talents that I have. LOL Grats to the others as well.

1 Like

that would be nice for the rest of us hahaha

Oh wow I yet received the email and just made level 7 thank you Anker and @AnkerOfficial for the wonderful t-shirt :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @TheCharneco I just got the T-Shirt email! Rock on buddy! I’ll wear it with pride…onto Anker Pajama Pants design contest? lol

2 Likes

Great! Awesome news after a long week of work. Thank you Anker, I’m excited to soon be rocking out an Anker shirt

:smirk: we been rocking Anker gear since last year

4 Likes

I am level 8. Getting close to level 9 :smile::wink::relieved:
Need to be level 8 to get perks like t-shirts

1 Like

Rocking Anker gear as well. Still got a Anker powerbank :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like

Congraz! :clap::wind_chime:

2 Likes

Congrats to @TheCharneco! And kudos to all who entered. There were some neat designs!

1 Like

Oh my God that gives me a wonderful idea for a Anker pic. Give me a couple hours to find and gather every Anker product I own.

@Tank @ndalby @professor and the other senior members. Any word on what this special surprise is? :grin: