Anker-SWAG: What does the Community prefer?

I like the tech bag for EDC idea. Shirts are ok in my book. I do like the powerbank idea too. All good ideas.

2 Likes

Someone else pointed out that shirts have pros/cons. I love the idea of T-shirts, to a degree. But sizing and fulfillment are a drag when we don’t already sell sized items. That said, we’ve done them in the past. The EDC cable bag – a Community Edition – would be rad.

4 Likes

Wear mine to bed :laughing:

An old man like me always likes the Classic Style.:grin:

2 Likes

Shirts are nice but when it’s one size fits all we tend to find out that one size doesn’t really fit all :joy:

As other said love the tech pouch would also love a back pack and the picnic blanket could be cool

1 Like

This is my sense, too. I’ve shared this feedback with the appropriate team, and they’re thrilled with these ideas. Thank you, @ktkundy

OK, I must be a dimwitted dingbat or something. I can’t figure out how to vote. Also, the “Hide results” button is greyed out. Or do you vote by commenting?

If you vote by commenting, I vote for the high-quality thermal cup.

1 Like

A new backpack could also be good for members, a bit like the previous one :blush:…perhaps making it a level up gift once you reach a certain level?

4 Likes

I like this. A lot. I’m already thinking how I could automate this. Like you get the next level or points are added to your account and you get an invite to shop an internal store of Anker gifts. Thanks, Neil!

1 Like

I turned off the poll probably 20 minutes before you voted. Your vote is noted! And also, hit me here with any other ideas you like. Ndalby shared this backpack, and like … do you like it? What would be more useful?

1 Like

If this backpack is really of high quality its Ok.
But those are expensive.
The cheap, low quality ones are not worth to be gifted.:roll_eyes:

This is the heart of every SWAG conversation I find myself in. If it’s not high-quality, I don’t favor using it. It just ends up in a landfill or at a charity shop, which is fine … but better to gift a very useful thing.

6 Likes

It is a popular model of backpack in the £45 / $50 price range, not encountered any bad reviews for them so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was gifted one by Google made by a well known high class manufacturer. (P*tagonia :grin:)
I use it very often (flea market) more than 8 years now.
The zippers and the seams are still perfect.
One strap teared off ( my stupid fault) but i sewed it,
so its Ok.
I had anothe one before and this “dissolved” totally after a few month.

The really best one is the model from the Swiss army.
I used that for years.
But the weight of this backpack is enorme.

2 Likes

sounds like a great idea for co-branding:) Few will dispute the quality of Patagonia product.

1 Like

I can only recommend the quality of this product .
I use backpack since many years.
Heavy duty -> flea market often full of heavy treasures. :rofl:

2 Likes