Anker Soundcore Life Q10 Bluetooth Connection Error

Hello,

I bought a Monster computer. Although the computer sees my Anker Soundcore Life Q10 headset as a device in bluetooth, it cannot connect. So I couldn’t even pair the headset. I updated the drivers on this problem and said solutions in the community. However, I could not reach any conclusions. The headset connects to different phones and windows 10 devices. There is no problem with the headset.

I will be happy if you can help.

Yours truly.

discussion link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/tr-tr/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-bilgisayarım-güncel-model/ebac2fc3-880b-455f-b691-e95e4bb5f37b?messageId=3537026a-3c64-4cc1-ac01-d9eac8edb7e6&page=1

We are sorry to hear your headphones are not working properly. According to the information you described, the issue you are experiencing is very unusual. Please try the following steps to see if it helps at all.

• Confirm the headphones are fully charged (the indicator will charge until it’s a steady blue)

• “Forget” the headphones in your device’s Bluetooth history

• Reset the headphones by holding down MFB and V+ 5S when insert USB charger

• Ensure there are no physical objects hindering the Bluetooth connection from the headphones to the device they’re connected to (such as a doorway or wall…even in a pocket can cause interference)

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

I am having a similar issue. My Q10s will connect, but it only connects as voice, the sound still comes out of the computer, not the headphones. It worked fine the first time and it hasn’t worked since. Been trying to figure out to troubleshoot for 3 days. I have removed drivers, updated drivers, and who knows what else, but nothing is working. I tried the reset, but that didn’t do anything. I am running Windows 10

1 Like

facing the same issue

You can use Intel Wireless Bluetooth Version 21.50.01 for accessing your headphone.
Maybe need a new device firmware updates by Anker.
Microsoft and Intel is another side of this problem. Maybe Anker want to sell new headphones to us?