Anker’s First Fan Meetup! (Poll)

I agree man… we should try to do something as well :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hire a chartered plane :airplane: and split the cost? just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I will be in Spokane next weekend…

LA would be doable for me (depending on the day/time) if you were ever to do a meet-up down this way.

Oh yeah that confuses me a lot.

1 Like

Aha all kind of “Limonade”.
Not served with ice here as much usually.
You should have asked for.

And remember always :
Such ice cold drinks are not doing well your stomach. :sweat:

I know you boys are drinking beer ice cold too.
Remember: You will have neither flavor nor taste.
Regarding “Limonade”, it doesnt matter :joy:

2 Likes

:beer:at room temp ?:open_mouth:

No!
8C-10C

1 Like

Okay, like that :relaxed:

Not sure if @AnkerOfficial will take care of that

1 Like

May be in the plans with next upgrade to the forum

I’m also in Charlotte and would vote for Charlotte, Fayettville is the closest option on the map for me. Wonder why it would be listed there? Charlotte has more population and is a bigger city.

2 Likes

Charlotte, NC would be a better choice for me if it was listed.

Thanks Anker! Sounds fun none the less.

1 Like

I was also surprised to see Fayetteville and voted for it but Charlotte would make more sense.

2 Likes

Darn this would have been fun to go to. You’re just a quick hour and a half drive down the I-5 but unfortunately am taking the family on a Caribbean cruise for spring break. :cry:

I’d love to but all those location are a bit far for a drive. I might try for Nashville if the timing is right.

When you get to UK, in case you are not familiar, the most central and most important is Yorkshire. Anywhere near Bradford is the bees knees.

Don’t go near London, that’s where UK sends its criminals. :flushed:

For San Francisco, actually local to the bay area one of the Airport Hotels is basically walking distance from the two main transport services of Caltrain and Bart at Millbrae.

For the Canadians Toronto would have a great turnout or even better for me is Waterloo “Tech Capital of Canada”

2 Likes

Haha I was staying at a hotel near Wormwood Scrubs last night :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Hope we have good number of fans to convince Anker to come to Canada :muscle:

2 Likes