Anker - please nuke Amazon listing errors!

And a nice range of Christmas stuff too!

1 Like

The envelopes are right there on Anker’s own page, so either Anker is not maintaining their own or there’s a security hole in Amazon where anyone can say something is Anker and leach off the Brand.

1 Like

Anker International Stationary are a legitimate company producing stationary and office consumables.
I think this has to be house keeping on Amazons behalf @professor
Linking a product name thinking its the same brand and as a consequence the products are grouped under the wrong brand.
Someone must have had a hangover that day or just couldn’t be bothered.

1 Like

I agree that Anker cannot have exclusive access to the name Anker, plenty of things predate the company with that same name.

What is the error is anyone can simply make themselves visible on Anker’s page either accidentally or otherwise.

I wasn’t searching for Anker and found company with similar name, I went to Anker’s own page and non Anker products there.

If it’s Amazon’s error, then Anker has to resolve with Amazon.

On this occasion we know it’s an obvious error, but it could easily be used by someone with bad intentions.

I’m posting these as I find them but they seem to go unnoticed by Anker.

1 Like

Indeed! Anker had a great reputation and a lesser brand or a startup has a lot to gain by getting a free ride. At the same time causing harm to Anker.
You would think Ankers legal team would already be in top of this sort of thing, but then again…

Can’t wait for next Christmas lol

3 Likes

Make everyday Christmas day @ikari04warrior :grimacing:

2 Likes

I like it… :raised_hands:

1 Like

Top billing! Indeed, of all the Anker products, those on special deals, the highest priority thing you need to see is padded envelopes. Wow. Definitely.

1 Like

Haha, perhaps they can be used as a protective cover for a PowerCore.
Unfortunately not waterproof though @professor so you’ll still need to take care :smirk:

2 Likes

Our @professor will not use those covers when biking in UK autumn, :rofl:

1 Like

Well I’m undecided, I see these Anker deals and I was going to buy the 20% off Soundcore speaker, or one of the Powerline, but those Anker padded envelopes right at the top may be a better use of my money?

1 Like

The deal on Anker padded envelopes ends today.

com-add-text%20(2)

Found this cracker today!

2 Likes

Wow the perfect gift!

1 Like

Click on the buy on Amazon button

Takes you to this

1 Like

Bizarre with a capital OMG :rofl:

Found via @paulstevenewing @ndalby

Neo or X2?

1 Like

This contains 2 errors so far I can see. Who can see them and anyone see more than 2 errors beats me!

1 Like

Don’t know about the errors, but that’s one really neat charge stand @professor