Anker is Going Offline

We’re excited to introduce Anker Experience Stores

For the last 5 years, the internet has been Anker’s main business platform. We’ve serviced over 20 Million happy customers worldwide with the fastest portable batteries, the strongest cables and the highest-quality speakers and earbuds.

Now, it is time to take the next step. We are excited to announce that the Anker Experience Store is now open in Seattle. The store features all your favorite Anker products like SoundCore XL, the toughest speaker in the market; PowerCore 10000, the smallest 10K mAh battery out there; and even PowerCore+ mini, our best-selling product worldwide. You can experience every product at the store before parting with your cash!

You can even rent a charger to take around the mall while you shop! Plus, if you are still not convinced to purchase the product you’re interested in, you can read media and amazon reviews in our interactive product presentations.

Not sure which product to buy? Our Anker charging experts are happy to help you find the best charger, speaker, or protector for you and your mobile device.

So come say ‘hi’ and meet the Anker team and our products face to face!

Locations:

Open Now

• Seattle, WA
    400 Pine St., Westlake Center
    Level 1, next to Zara

• Seattle, WA
    Southcenter Mall, Westfield Southcenter
    Level 1, in front on Macy’s

Coming Soon

• Santa Clara, CA
    2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Westfield Valley Fair
    Level 1, next to the Apple Store

• San Jose, CA
    925 Blossom Hill Rd., Westfield Oakridge
    Level 1, in front of Macy’s

42 Likes

Wow! That is great! Go ANKER!!! Woot! Woot! :tada::tada:

7 Likes

Excellent news for those who are weary of buying before they try.

7 Likes

wow i was just staying in seattle 2 weeks ago about a block from westlake center, and walked through there 2 times, just missed it i guess

5 Likes

Congrats! Am sure it will be a success.

6 Likes

Very cool to see Anker succeeding to the point of opening Brick & Mortar stores! Congratulations!

6 Likes

Smart starting point. Mall kiosks or pop up stores have a small footprint and low risk.

When you’re at the Mall. You tend to impulse buy a little more.

Glad to see the Anker community grow!

7 Likes

That is awesome news. I wish they had a store near me, so I could check it out.

6 Likes

Congrats Anker.

Any London plans? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

nice, cant wait to visit the one in Santa Clara with it opens

6 Likes

very interesting concept hope it works out

5 Likes

Great news. Few weeks ago I created a topic asking if Anker should have high street stores and surprisingly most of the replies were against it mainly because prices would have to go up.

Can’t wait to see some stores in London, UK.

5 Likes

Very cool - nice step forward! Congratulations!

5 Likes

congratulations Anker…well done!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations on this great idea! We wish you success!

5 Likes

oww greatt new, but please open shop in Spain!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Anker, really cool!

6 Likes

Awesome, hopefully you will set up shop North of the border in the future as well

3 Likes

Nice! For all the touchy people.

5 Likes

Great to hear this…getting more people exposed to Anker and their quality products will be a great thing!

5 Likes