Anker Gear Decoration Contest Winners!

Hey fans!

Thanks for participating in our latest creative contest! We saw some awesome entries, but in the end there can only be 5 winners. So without further ado, here they are:

@Raul_Alexandre took Anker’s awesome battery power and made a rocket. Will it blast off once the 50% goes to 100%? One thing’s for sure, as our #1 winner, the Starship Anker will be landing on our social media pages soon!

@Quinn_Armstrong made this eufy HomeVac strut its stuff as the belle of the ball!

@shanesomnia introduced us to his friend, Soundcore Steve. Now there’s a guy who knows how to have a good time.

@ikari04warrior made friends with PowerCore PD 1. It might be cute, but there’s some serious power within.

@gAnkster designed a frog-shaped 3D-printed cover for PowerCore Fusion 5000 that’s also a shelf for cables and devices!

Thanks again for participating, everyone, and make sure to check up on the community frequently for more awesome events.

Power On!

18 Likes

congrats to the “great designers” :grin:

6 Likes

Congrats to the chosen winners & their great designs

6 Likes

Amazing job guys. Love them all.

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this amazing contest some cool crazy ideas out there

3 Likes

Awesome stuff… great job everyone!

2 Likes

Nice, congrats to these talented folks and their awesomeness. Sad my Millennium Falcom didn’t fly high… I guess he crashed instead… Now we can take that rocket to space and recover Chewy since he doesn’t deserve to get lost in space

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

3 Likes

Congrats
@Raul_Alexandre
@Quinn_Armstrong
@shanesomnia
@ikari04warrior
@gAnkster

3 Likes

Some… interesting choices! Nice to see goofiness still has its place! :smile:

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners :thumbsup: , great job guys! really interesting and creative stuff, obviously better than mine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats winners!

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerTechnical! I can’t wait to let Soundcore Steve know, he’s going to light up!
Thanks everyone and congratulations to the other winners! I loved all your entries,

You’re always discussing the technical side of things and it’s been interesting to see your creative sparks :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Have to say grats to you all. I had thought about doing one but time just got away from me and every time I did think of something other Anker Fans had already thought of it first. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations Winners :thumbsup:

Nice ideas and decorative Anker stuff

3 Likes

Congrats winners!!! :tada:
Great job!!! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yay! Thanks @AnkerOfficial ! I’m excited to find out what my prize is!

Anybody that wants a FusionFrog is free to print one. Find the file here:

3 Likes

Great designs guys they made me smile and laugh and they were so great. Keep up the amazing work and congrats on winning

3 Likes

Didn’t know that Anker has vacuum too.

wow i love al of these designs and the great creativity