Anker Free Gift

You said before that “it had been over 30 working days”. When were you awarded your free gift?

I would say shipping from China on the slow boat takes 3 to 4 weeks but with the holidays slap bang in the middle…It’s going to take more 4 to 6 weeks, so @joshuad11…To say the 19th of January, I think you are right on the mark😀

I was told by anker csr just now that the reward items are currently out of stock and that I will be notified when they get more stock in house (O_O)

I see. Did you get a shipped email though?

Maybe the shipped email doesn’t really mean they shipped, just to get you to be a bit more patient lol?

Still waiting for mine to arrive!

1 Like

I received my free gift on January 4th. So a couple of days after the 30 working days time limit. But since it was being shipped during the holidays I’m not surprised it took that long to arrive. I just emailed them in case it got lost in shipping.

What did you order?

Has anyone else received there free gift ?

1 Like

Still not, but i contacted Anker and they said that i would get it by the end of the month, if you still didn’t get it then you should probably call them

When was it first sent out to you? How long has it been?

1 Like

I got my Anker Loyalty rewards gift in the mail, It took about 40 days to get to me. It was shipped from Taipei Taiwan, so that might explain the very long delivery times. I got to tiny little micro usb and apple lightning mini cables, they’re not as useful as my red braided micro usb cables but they will make a nice pair of back ups and of course they were free! I did appreciate the thank you message card from Steve Yang the CEO!

5 Likes

That little message is pretty neat. I’m glad I found this thread. I was starting to get worried someone might have stole it from my front door.

4 Likes

I was just wondering about this, too. I think I received the original email/link for the free gift in mid-November (should have saved that one) and the confirmation email on December 6th. Figured I’d check the forum before emailing support, and now I’m glad I did. I’m not a patient person by nature, but after seeing a few of the more recent replies, I’ll hold off for another couple of weeks.

Can’t believe the gifts are still getting received. This was so long ago.

Still waiting on mine

1 Like

it finally came on January 10th!

2 Likes

Got that first email about two months ago at this point. The way I see it, if they want to send me a PowerCore for free, who am I to complain if it takes three months? Free is free, and if it takes a little while, then I’ll just have to be patient! (Although I’m a bit disappointed every day when there isn’t something in the mail from Anker.)

1 Like

It’s more of a personal issue thing for me too lol. When a package is to be anticipated I go crazy…even if it’s just tissue paper.

4 Likes

Still waiting

1 Like

I chose the PowerDrive +1 also, it arrived on December 30th and was in use the same day. Very useful. Thank you Anker