Anker Free Gift

You would be best asking @AnkerOfficial via message in regards to your gift. But my past experience with Anker products is that they are shipped via Amazon warehouses (at least in the UK)

2 Likes

No, nothing here in NYC.

Quite possible a hoax to get everyone talking, speculatingā€¦:disappointed:

4 Likes

I did an it shipped a few weeks ago cant remember what gift I picked though! (UK London).

Email:

Your gift has been shipped and should be with you in the next few days.

Please note your gift can not be exchanged or returned unless it is faulty. Shipping times will depend on customs clearance and other factors. Please wait 30 working days for delivery, if after that time you still havenā€™t received it you can contact our support team at X.

Thank you for taking part in Anker Rewards 2016. We look forward to seeing you in 2017 for even more giveaways.

The Anker Rewards Team

1 Like

I choosed the power ore 5000 in November but I donā€™t think I received an email saying it was shipped. It did say it would take 30 days and itā€™s been over that and still havenā€™t received anything. It would be a great gift for my brother since he bought a new iPhone. I still use the 3GS iPhone and wouldnā€™t be able to use it. I wonder if there is a way I could find out if I am receiving it or not so I can go buy my brother something else.

2 Likes

Did you receive it?

2 Likes

I would check your email & search to see if they did send you an email saying it shipped. If its been 30 working days for you & you havenā€™t received the email saying it was shipped then I would contact Anker to find out whatā€™s the hold up.

I havenā€™t received my free gift yet either, but it hasnā€™t been 30 working days for me yet so I expect it to come on January 1st if it does. And if not then Iā€™ll contact Anker Support about it.

1 Like

Nope still nothing here. Iā€™m giving it till Christmas. If itā€™s not in my mailbox they probably backed out of that free gift thing lol, maybe an accidental shipped email?

1 Like

I just received an email regarding its shipment i got a powercore 5000 the email said expect it on or before Jan 10th, 2017 It seems to be coming from China due to them mentioning delays due to ā€œcustomsā€

3 Likes

Woooooo, got my gift just in the nick of time. On Christmas Eve!

Thanks a lot Anker!

It came with a little note too!

6 Likes

Still waiting hereā€¦

2 Likes

Glad to know Iā€™m not the only one who hasnā€™t received theirs yet and that they are acknowledging the delay. Itā€™s a free gift, so Iā€™m not complaining, but it did seem to be taking a long time and I wondered what the ETA was.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting your update pics Saad, I believe there are long delays in the delivery of these rewards.

1 Like

Zomg, I actually received mine today. Thanks Anker for the new car charger :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I STILL havenā€™t got mineā€¦ ugh

1 Like

They do ship from China so I can imagine. Thereā€™s also a good chance of loss in transit due to the fact that they ship from China in packets. So after 30 days I would highly recommend contacting Anker for a replacement or something. Glad to see some of you have started receiving theirs!

1 Like

Still havenā€™t received my free gift yet despite it being over 30 working days. Emailed Anker Support last night & got an email saying a ticket was sent. So weā€™ll see what happens.

Nothing here yet. I got my shipping confirmation for a Powercore on the 9th December so not worried at all.

Itā€™s good to see that people are finally receiving their items now though.

Thank you Anker, I have got my last xmas gift :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh so you have until the 19th is when itā€™s supposed to be here

Actually receieved mine today, a day after I sent Anker a ticket! lol They must have shipped it a bit late & then the shipping was probably slightly delayed because of the holidays.

1 Like