Anker Free Gift

Yeah for my Points for Prizes bundle I won it came within 3 days of getting the email with the tracking number, but that was during the beginning of the week.

In the US since there’s no deliveries on the weekends. So since I got that email on the 1st right before the weekend I don’t expect it to have really gotten properly shipped until this week.

2 Likes

Nope I have not received that email. Bummer.

1 Like

Still waiting for mine to arrive.

1 Like

I didn´t get an email too :cry:

Continuing the discussion from Anker Free Gift:

3 Likes

Yep, neither did I. I check the mail every day, seems like it was shipped using a really slow method? I can’t imagine they sent the shipped email and over a week later it still isn’t here. I guess if it doesn’t come by Christmas I’ll assume it’s lost in transit.

2 Likes

Did you get an email saying its shipped & is on the way? If so it might take a while to get here since its near Xmas & packages always take longer to come if its around Xmas. Especially if you live in the US where there’s no mail/packages on the weekends.

I got my email saying it shipped on the 1st, but since that was right before the weekend I don’t expect it to have properly shipped until a week ago. So it might have only been really shipped last week for me.

The email I got says: “Please wait 30 working days for delivery, if after that time you still haven’t received it you can contact our support team at support@anker.com.”

So if you got that email wait 30 days & if it still hasn’t come send Anker Support an email about it.

2 Likes

Never got an email :worried:

2 Likes

Hm, its been nearly 2 weeks since the free gift promotion so if you still haven’t received an email saying its shipped you might want to contact Anker then to see what the hold up is.

2 Likes

Didn’t got one :cry:

3 Likes

Great Idea Anker

3 Likes

yup i got a cable - cant wait till it turns up ! never have enough cables :slight_smile: thanks Anker!

2 Likes

still? me too…

Mine said it shipped last Tuesday, but said not to contact Anker until 30 days later.

Yeah I think I got the same email. Did it also say it would be just a few days, towards the beginning. Right after it said that it had shipped? (I still haven’t received mine yet, either.

Yeah I got that same email. I think they used a slower shipping option for these free gifts than the one for the Points For Prizes one because once I got the email for that my prize came within 2-3 days. And it doesn’t help Xmas is like 2 weeks away so packages are going to be delayed slightly. So if it still hasn’t come in a month we’ll have to email Anker & see what the hold up is.

1 Like

I didn’t get one. I did get the Christmas tree discount, 5%.

5% really isn’t much off the price of an Anker product :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

So does anyone know where the shipping origin is?

Are they shipping from your local warehouse or are they coming from a central unit in China?

If they are coming from China, it could take 3-4 weeks standard.

2 Likes

No one really knows really. For my Points For Prizes bundle it shipped from a warehouse a state or 2 over from me so I got it within 2-3 days. But it might actually be shipping from their central unit in China, which would explain why its taking so long to arrive. Especially combined with the fact Xmas is 2-3 weeks away which doesn’t help.

2 Likes

So it wouldn’t be unreasonable to believe we won’t receive the items until into the new year…is there not an Anker mod on here who could give us a little more info?

3 Likes