Anker Free Gift

I received an email about this today. With the rules stating “Rules: This event is only taking place in the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Starts November 17th 00:00 PST, ends November 30th 23:59 PST…” so I got this on the last day they’re doing this event. :anguished: Thanks Anker!

I got one today too, a car charger or Powercore 5000. Went with the later and yet another gift out to someone else as I got all I need really.

SAME as you, my friend!!!

i didnt get it, so sad

I never received anything. They must have thought I didn’t need any free stuff since I bought so much during the last two years.

1 Like

I got it, also at the end you could join a giveaway for an $100 amazon gift card.

Sweet! :smiley:

I didn`t received the email :cry:

I didn’t get any email this year even thought I bought an Anker glass screen protector on Amazon last month. I do remember getting one last year; which was nice of Anker. I hope to be on the list for next year!

Yes I also received the free gift code but got mine through a text!

1 Like

I only got a email saying I got discounts for a reward

1 Like

Nada here for me

I didn’t get any email about free gift :cry:

I guess that promotion is long gone now, I got my email about a week ago so if there were any emails to be sent out, they have already been sent.

2 Likes

Yep I think so.

1 Like

So… Has anyone’s gifts arrived yet? I know I’m hoping for mine tomorrow!

1 Like

Not yet for me, I got an email saying it shipped on the 1st & it should arrive in the next few days. But its the holidays so I expect some delay.

2 Likes

I didn´t get an email too
I’m from Germany

1 Like

Didnt get one, am from the USA.

1 Like

Same here. I got the email a week ago about it being shipped but I still haven’t received anything.