New Admin. Who dis?

Think that was confirmed to be dead in the water by the last admin…

4 Likes

:rofl: I like the hidden pun of dead in the water for a water bottle. I wasn’t sure if they officially confirmed or just never answered it either way doesn’t really matter

2 Likes

May I make a frank suggestion? I would recommend that Anker make a decision on the Soundcore forum. Either have someone dedicate some of their time to it or close up shop. It has turned into a dumping ground for support issues (which Anker has frequently pointed users to instead of support) that is being kept alive by a handful of people for many years. Forget the different points, giveaways, promotions; Anker has unfortunately failed to even post anything on there for major product announcements and events, which I feel would be a baseline need for the company.

It pains me to say that because I love Soundcore products and music is such a big part of my life. However it may be time to set it out to pasture.

1 Like

Oy. I will ask. Can you tell me more about the reason you were to get a water bottle? I can make no promises, but I’ve seen this thread, and so I can’t simply ignore it. Tracking stuff like this down after so much staff churn will be a CHALLENGE … but worth a shot!

I’m sharing this feedback. I don’t expect that you’re alone in this thinking, and I do plan to deliver a plan to my boss about managing all the brands here. We don’t have the infrastructure for it rn, but it’s a valid ask and a benefit to the community and brand alike. Thank you for sharing that.

1 Like

If it’s the one I’m thinking of it relates to a previous competition for Fan Swag. Idea was for any community members to choose their choice of fan swag for a community competition, then anyone level 7 or above would receive the chosen item.

Used to be a number of competitions like this, same goes for the top 5-10 active members receiving Christmas goodie bags, normal with an Anker T-Shirt (again community designed in a competition).

3 Likes

Good idea.
I think there are many other competitions on the “social media”
So that’s Ok.

1 Like

I like the idea of tying the fan swag to a trust level, keep out the ghosters.

2 Likes

The holiday boxes were the only ones I kept when I moved

1 Like

And the lurkers!

gift

2 Likes

Whoa. What was in that box? Tell me about the Swag.

I got the BEST swag when I worked for Nextdoor.com … hands down. Love that place and people.

That was the Soundcore Life 2 and a powerbank and cable if I remember correctly

1 Like

Yes My daughter still uses these headphones and likes them

2 Likes

1 Like

Neil’s correct headphones power bank braided typeC The headphone & power bank were commandeered by family but I still use the cable daily.

Weird coincidence I was just talking about nextdoor with my neighbor last night. Does Next door have positive content/news or is it all doom and gloom?

I see you’re raising your children correctly then, lol!

LOL re Nextdoor. It depends on the day, the neighborhood, what’s happening. I will say that Nextdoor recognizes the mean person syndrome is real on the platform. If any team can turn that around it’s them. They embody community values at work from onboarding to departure. They know community. I learned so much from everyone there.

1 Like

Haha! Funny meme. Lurkers are OK. Lurking is OK. It’s a pretty normal cycle for someone to be very active in a community one month and the next month just not contribute as much. Humans! They’re like that sometimes.

Thank you for sharing this. I’ll be scrambling for some budget to make some of this happen!

1 Like