Anker Christmas Giveaway is here!

Good luck all :slight_smile:

1. This event is open to US customers only.
  2. This event runs from December 1st 12:00AM PST to December 20th 11:59PM PST.
  3. Log in to your Anker account to get one chance to win (or create one if you haven’t registered yet).
  4. In order to get more chances to win you can refer your friends. For every friend who creates an Anker account you will receive one more chance to win.
  5. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
  6. Prizes include earbuds, portable chargers, wall chargers, smart speakers, selfie sticks and more.
  7. Prizes and winners are chosen randomly by Anker.
  8. Winners will be notified via email to collect delivery address before Dec 22nd.
  9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation. By offering your email you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
13 Likes

oh good more new members who don’t participate as its just earning chances to win.

Still, no perfect giveaway is possible and free stuff!

Good on editing your post so your referral link is top, before it was below :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Another day, another US only giveaway…:unamused:

Good luck!

6 Likes

Yep and I understand the excuse for Thanksgiving is its a USA only thing (or USA and Canada) but Xmas is the mostly Xian world (about half the world) so not sure why not UK, Germany, France, etc.

3 Likes

I think it has to do with taxes sent to Europe.

Your referral link only works for new accounts not those of us already here

2 Likes

sssh I was going to deflate later

Thanks. Referral link removed.

1 Like

Nice giveaway :+1:t5:

Good luck to all US participants !

1 Like

Nice giveaway il join the rest of the world and sit in the corner waiting patiently lol :tongue:

Good luck everyone

3 Likes

:no_mouth:

woot another giveaway good luck to all

1 Like

The rest of the world is eyeing the US… Haha

The world is watching. Be careful.

2 Likes

Our Thanksgiving is on a completely different date from US’ - second Monday on October. I think this should grant us an exclusive giveaway! :sunglasses:

I just received the Official email just now for this event :smiley:

Same here, sadly I have no new entries. I shared so many times buy most I shared with are already signed up due to past promotions

1 Like

Anybody win?!

I think those who have won anything won’t post here unless there is an issue. Most people just want something for free regardless what it is, unless of course there is an issue with it

Referred 4 people, they didn’t win. Got 4 more entries…didn’t win. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like