Anker Christmas Giveaway is here!

You have to refer a friend before you get any more chances. Unlike the boxes

Won a eufy genie. I can’t wait to play with my first smart home device. Going to have to pickup a few of the eufy tuneable smart bulbs a robovac and a smart a scale.

5 Likes

Nice, congrats. I’m jealous as I haven’t won anything and nobody seems to wanna click and create an account as most have already done so

1 Like

I just don’t have any friends lol. No win here either too

1 Like

Thanks man, same problem here I’m going to have to make some new friends and share the good word about Anker. Some Anker gear would be a good conversation starter when I’m out and about hint hint @AnkerOfficial. I’m really happy with the quality of the shirt that I received from the T-shirt design contest. Anker should have the community rate some possible designs for shirts we can purchase. You’re pretty active on the forum I’m sure your time will come soon.

1 Like

dang, no win for me :frowning:

Nothing for me either, but most of my friends have already signed up, haha.

1 Like

So many prizes! I’ll be spreading the word on my social media. Happy Holidays to everyone at ANKER!

Congrats! Love my Eufy Genie. I use it everyday.

Awesome! Thanks!

Haha, so you can get unlimited chances?:sweat_smile:

already referred friends and family to previous contests. I so only one shot and I didn’t get anything.

Good luck and congrats to those that win.

1 Like

The community exclusive Christmas campaign will be released in next week. It will cover different countries.:grin:

5 Likes

Good news! Hope everyone has good luck!:grin:

2 Likes

Why es almost every time US only, i would love to participate in all these wonderfull giveaways :frowning:

keep an eye out for next week campaign.

2 Likes

Yey a new giveaway… (sees US only)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

XD

Yeyyyyyy!!!
I guess I had better put that table back from my last comment…
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

I love these giveaways and gets so excited when I receive the email, but sadly I never win anything :frowning:

1 Like