PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Hang in their chief!

1 Like

Nothing caught my eye so I will skip out this week

@Shenoy @AnkerOfficial I’m sure you know already but I’m new here so could you tell me what this Anker auction event is because it sounds quite intriguing.

@Imo_Iri you earn Powerbucks for posting, visiting Anker community and sharing the posts. With these Powerbucks you bid for the product @AnkerOfficial presents for the auction event. Maximum bidder wins the Auction… This is the quickest summary :grin:

1 Like

Thx, So its basically a normal auction, is it one item at a time and does it happen randomly?

1 Like

Usually only 1 item is put for auction, with set of rules, refer to this auction here and here, you will get a fair idea about auction.

1 Like

Thanks I get it now and congrats on your win last year :clap: :+1:

1 Like

We are always asking for a “new” auction. @AnkerOfficial , we are calling you! :smile:
Those auctions are always very funny.
Of cause our “rich members” got a huge advantage.
Money ( power bucks) are ruling the world so far, even here. :rofl:

On the other hand it depends on the item auctioned.
I would not take part if I dont need the item.
And many other members will do the same.

So stay here, write comments and reviews, have fun, gain points
and most important have really friends all over the world.

Greetings from München Bavaria
Franz

I hope we get to see some newer PD Powerstrip for auction… :+1:

Would be surprised if it was a Powerstrip as it would limit the auction to US only, which for past auctions they have tried to make it a wider event…I’m guessing a speaker again or perhaps one of the newer earbuds releases…

1 Like

Hey @zjjjjj
Update re the LC30.
I mailed Anker to check if the 18650 battery needs to be flat or button top and they have got back to me to say their literature is incorrect and this IS NOT compatible with 18650’s.
As you have some 18650’s I’ll be interested to know if they do fit.

1 Like

Thanks I just received it I was about to say the 18650 is a bit too long for it. The torch itself is very good, very well build!

1 Like

That came quick @zjjjjj
Yes, built extremely well, all of the Bolder range seem to be. Can’t speak for the LC130 as I’ve never used it.
Enjoy and update us when you’ve had a good use in the dark.

1 Like
1 Like

Can’t beat a bit of Floyd :+1:t2:

1 Like

Wonder what item they will put up for auction

I do to but I know I have no chance at winning

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the speaker :blush:. Cannot wait to test it out!!!

3 Likes

Looks grand!

1 Like

Looking forward to your review! :relaxed:

1 Like