Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

This was January 31st…

1 Like

:thumbsup: thanks for the sneak peek update

1 Like

They used to have something similar on the old forum.

You could swap 5000 buck for a Bluetooth keyboard and stuff like that. Can’t remember the accurate options.

1 Like

Oh cool, I didn’t know that…

I wish I Would have been a part of the old forum :disappointed:

Wait a minute, when did you hit level 11?

There was a bucks leaderboard.

Oh sweet. So you could tell who would be winning all the powerdraws :joy:

1 Like

i was not aware it was there earlier, but good to know some hope this can come back in future :wink:

It does say “near future” :grin:

2 Likes

There wasn’t any power draws then. You could only use your bucks to get stuff.

Oh, interesting…

I wonder what the exchange ratio is… is it cheaper to play the power draw or to just buy stuff?

Obviously if you just buy it, you have a garentee if gettung exactly what you want…

The options were very limited back then. They have developed so many products now.

2 Likes

Not to rain on the parade but a number of upcoming products have been described ‘as coming in the near future’…some of which are still coming months past the suggested date…

6 Likes

@ndalby ain’t that the truth, I think were going on a year later waiting for some promised power delivery items as well :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t forget the Forum App :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Well I’d rather they take the time and get the app right, then to rush and put it out one that’s faulty and full of issues

2 Likes

Btw, my pre-used stuff all came in the original box :grin:.

I agree. For software, a beta test launch is a must as well.

My pre-used (undisclosed) item came in pre-opened original box with no paperwork or accessories :grin:

1 Like

I think they send it to you exactly how they got it. I got all of the papers and stuff, for all three things.

1 Like

Mine came from Amazon (not Anker’s fault)
Anker is sending me an additional item (not replacement) :wink:

1 Like