Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

WAIT - You had a change of heart :grin:

Who said I wasn’t gonna bid still? I did say I would go all in if I. Had to.

Oh yeah you could outbid us all. poor @Anjou1888

I must find revenge somehow @elmo41683 :smiling_imp::joy:

All I have to do is get 30+ bucks by the end of the auction. Than I snipe it at the end… :smiling_imp:

Hope you all will be the same friends as before the auction.
But as we are a well educated and civilized family I am sure we will! :grin:

Let’s have fun!

5 Likes

Yeah for example if I waited til 23.59 on 26th and bid say 1110 bucks then I’ve saved @elmo41683 1100 he can use on something else.

The Redux 20000 has a big weakness - Recharges in 9 hours.

4 Likes

:laughing: you are right, the cost is pretty high. Ultimately i decided to leave it to someone else since i already have the speed and the powercore ii with dual micro input. That really speeds up charging time.

1 Like

See, I don’t need this because I have the updated power core which has power IQ 2.0 so not only does it output more power, but it enables quick charge in all my devices and recharges in less time than this does. I also have my 26800 usbc powerbank, while it’s not power delivery it still outputs 15w which is also enough to enable quick charge on my phone.

I’m only bidding in this because my son lost his powerbank when we went to Vermont last month for a wedding.

2 Likes

The Redux name is a bad choice. They’re actually larger and heavier.

@nigelhealy ya gotta stop getting fixated on that the name means it’s suppose to be smaller , when in fact that’s not what the name means

2 Likes

As far they haven’ t called it “Reflux” (med) :joy:

2 Likes

You just gotta farm more points :joy::joy::tongue:

(Take that in jest btw)

3 Likes

Thats was too good man… reflux 10000 and reflux 20000 :joy:

Fun… (i must find revenge​:smiling_imp:) :innocent::innocent::joy::joy:

Minds will be lost. That’s a great time to come back

Are you gonna steal this powerbank? It appears you have enough bucks :joy:

@Anjou1888 be like:

3 Likes

Is this just what I’m known for now?.?.?.? I may go into a state of deep depression…

2 Likes

hahaha :joy: