Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

Im way too new to even think about competing lol

1 Like

Just keep being active and you’ll be able to compete eventually! I can’t compete at this point either

Seems most of us are exhausted! :flushed:

Y’all suck at this bidding game, just cause u don’t have the bucks doesn’t mean you can’t artificially inflate the cost… Means less to enter powerdraw contest.

1 Like

Paul, alter Freund!

Don’t give up, If you need some bucks I borrow you.

“Krautfunding” :joy:

3 Likes

Hmmm. Sounds… illegal :joy:

1 Like

Holy crap, I go to bed not seeing this and wake up to it at 1000 already.

But you have enough bucks, you can still join :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not illegal to bid higher than what you have. I wouldn’t bid higher than what I can get before the closing though :slight_smile:

That I do, but it is justifying throwing them all into the ring when I know it will be outbid lol. Too many powerdraws drained it, plus I have my 3 power banks at home, so this one would just add to the pile that the wife wants me to get rid of, so happy bidding to all and have some fun!

Knowingly doing it just looks bad though. I could inflate it well beyond my bucks, but I will just end up looking bad in the end because I made someone else drain all of theirs, even though there is no way I could get it.

1 Like

I already have a Powercore lite 20000.

So I will just sit back and watch this unfold!

3 Likes

This is another strategy !

You don’t want another one :joy:

2 Likes

My PowerCore Speed 20000 is my go to for needs around the house, which is why I can’t really justify another one. But who says you can ever have enough power banks?

2 Likes

He is no bigamist! :joy:

1 Like

If it was a Flare (or two) then we’d be talking!

3 Likes

Waiting to see if this will go any higher :joy:

3 Likes

We love our original power bank. But this one is sleek :wink: ohhhhh take my money dangit

Damn this got high real fast