Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

As @k_pug2003 said, I’m bidding to get this for my son. If you read the bottom of my post it states that there.

2 Likes

Makes more sense to buy with FREE bucks (if you can)

2 Likes

yehh true :smile:

Ok, didn’t read it all. Sounds good. You’ll get it anyway.

btw elmo, anjou might just grab it at the end becuase he has the same amount of bucks (1100) you need to raise your game

1 Like

(shhh) that’s a secret…

1 Like

Many secrets around here. :joy:
But my recipe for the “Knödel” is free!

He can try :wink:

1 Like

If no one else bids there isn’t anything you can do about it. However, I think there’s a very good chance other people will bid right at the end.

1 Like

Some people yes but I think others think it is a little too high for the

1 Like

Yes, but some people have said they don’t care about the price. If someone comes and brings the bid too high for me, I will lose. If no one else bids, I can snipe it in the last minute and win.

Ok good point but if someone out snipes you then it’s just depressing. I tried to snipe once but fell asleep it was kind of depressing

1 Like

Lol that’s a shame

Yeah ya win some ya lose some

1 Like

I’m in eastern time zone, so I would have to stay up til 3:00… I don’t know about that…

Exactly I’m in eastern time as well and 3am is a commitment to make

1 Like

In the future they have to make these end earlier :joy:

While that would be nice I doubt it because it makes sense for Anker to end it when they want and since they aren’t eastern time they end it at a time that they can do

Honestly the time it ends doesn’t matter at all. They could just end it in the middle of the afternoon. Doesn’t really matter. Idk about sniping for this one though :joy:

1 Like

I work night shift, so I’m up all night anyway… And you have to out bid my last bid :wink:

1 Like