Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

Otherwise known as backwards? Anker brought back, revived, earlier bigger designs which are no faster?

Hey what about the Powercore Redux II

I’m having a little fun but also letting people know that from an electronics perspective these are no improvement, physically larger and so make a purchase decision factoring in price.

3 Likes

In terms of recharge speed, this old bank is still the best. It recharges even faster than the Speed 20000 PD because of the dual input:

2 Likes

Correct and agreed. This comes down to what you own already vs what to buy. I only ever really need 15Ah of stored energy. I own the 26800 dual-input I got for $30 years ago but it never leaves the house as its big and bigger than I need. I tend to leave house with say a Fusion 5000 or a 10000 or a 10000+ Slim 5000, depending on pocket/bag size.

Anker is interested in selling new stuff. I see they basically stopped selling the Powercore 20100, so this “redux” thing is about supply chain reasons. I guess LG 21700 are easier / cheaper / reliable than the Panasonic 18650 they used for… years. Your Powercore is a Li Poly they seem to now not prefer making.

1 Like

I don’t think it would be reliability. I’ve put this thing through the wringer and it still works wonderfully. It’s actually the battery that lives in my kids’ tech bag (ages 7 and 9) during the winter and with my solar panel during the summer. It must be that the newer versions are cheaper.

You are probably correct but statistically you cannot form a reliable reliability from a single unit. All the newer stuff seems more biased to 21700 cells than Poly, and as Anker makes gozzilians of products I expect it is overall a balance of cost and reliability.

Looking forward to the Powercore+ II Slim Redux Pro. (made up)

1 Like

Me too! It’ll go perfectly with my Anker SoundCoreBuds Curve Liberty Air Sport Surge Redux X :laughing:

1100 bucks for this Powerbank? I didn’t think it would get this high

Wow, no the Anker SoundCoreBuds Curve Liberty Air Sport Surge Redux X Life NC is the one you want.

1 Like

You can artificially blame me for that one…

1 Like

Lol at ‘artificially blame me’ :joy: never heard that one before

Few levels up and more bucks then we can beat the beast members here :slight_smile: think positive:grin:

Never!

2 Likes

I can’t believe how high this auction has gotten. That’s crazy.

My last bid is still the highest so 1100

2 Likes

Haha, if I bid now you’ll just raise the bid to the point where I can bid no longer. Just out of curiosity, do you actually want this battery?

I guess @elmo41683 need this anyway and he got the bucks to get it, no point in getting in bidding war with him.

See my post here

So, you don’t need this? Just raising the bar?

Think he is wanting to win it to replace the one his son lost.

Therefore bidding to gift the item.

As Elmo said to me if you need something then you can go and buy it instead😂

1 Like