Amazon Live | Be an Anker Engineer

Hey Anker Fans!

Another Friday means another livestream, and boy do we have a doozy for you this week.

Do you remember a little while ago we asked you to give us your own ideas for Anker products? Well, we sifted through them all, picked out some of our favorites, and then our designers put their skills to the test to create sketches of how your ideas might look.

And now in this week’s livestream, we finally get a chance to see what they might look like!

So if you submitted an idea or you’re just curious about what some of our fans might have come up with, then join Aaron on Fri. Aug 28, 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET by clicking on this link: https://amzn.to/3hziHY2

Power On!

5 Likes

Finally!

1 Like

The best engineer is sleeping! :rofl: -> 2:00 AM here

2 Likes

Two best engineers sleeping.

Unless I sleep then set alarm then sleep.

I worked with global companies for 20 years and I learned to work from home and sleep twice per day.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphasic_and_polyphasic_sleep#:~:text=Ekirch%20has%20found%20that%20the,of%20the%20Tiv%20of%20Nigeria.

1 Like

Looking forward to this live stream,… and a nap :wink:

Good reason to test :slight_smile:

TS1

No alarm.
The only “alarm” in the night is the walk to the loo, perfectly illuminated by EUFY’s LUMIs :joy:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see some of the ideas that they showcase. I have to see if I get reception from my phone because I’ll camping :tent: . If not, I will have to catch the recording.

1 Like

Super exited! This ought to be fun!

Very interesting and I like the quick response to the ideas. I may not be able to join but I believe somebody will post them here on the forum.

Oh man I forgot about this!!
Well I’ll tune in just to see what our fellow community members came up with

I can’t wait to see what ideas people have come up with. Hopefully people will still share their ideas even if they aren’t picked. Maybe these products will become real in the future

@ktkundy congrats on being mentioned. Apparently everyone is a “he” now.

Thanks @AP_Gotzon

4 Likes

Yay my flashlight was the first product shown.

4 Likes

Congrats @Tank we chose the number 7 which was your idea :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks and yeah I guess everyone is a “he” now :joy:! I hope others will share their ideas on here still even if they weren’t chosen because I’m honestly so curious to see what others came up with!

3 Likes

I thought ktkundy is a he! Apologies if I got that wrong. Definitely don’t be hesitant to correct me if I forgot the right pronouns! I try to use “they” if I feel like I don’t remember from a previous chat or haven’t met the person before.

Glad you had fun on the show!

2 Likes

I am a “me”! :rofl:

1 Like

How did Tank become Tanktak? Typo? I wasn’t sure if the real Tank.

Odd the viewers were > 160 then dropped < 50.

There is only one “Tank” here.
Our friend Rob! :smile:

1 Like

Believe it’s @Tank Twitter username

Congrats on the mentions @Momo_Bobo @Tank @ktkundy @chrisjwaggoner

2 Likes