Anker Marketing contact

Also I’m not sure how much they know about what happens in the post office because I’m pretty sure the post office lost my prize on the soundcore community and they weren’t able to tell me more than I already knew. So for not I sit here patiently waiting

1 Like

Oh wow I would’ve assumed they could ask post office or something since they have shipping info. This is if @samthompsonreviews didn’t receive any shipping details because if he did, he can see what the last status is and contact the correct person/place

1 Like

I personally have never had any issues from the last 5+ I have won. They are usually very prompt with any issues that come about.

2 Likes

Let me see if I can help figure this out.

Which country are you in and what was the prize???

1 Like

UK from profile. Also I think it was option between 2-pack USB A to C cables (@Shenoy or @ktkundy correct me if I’m wrong) or a USB A to Lightning cable

1 Like

OK so that’s in stock, so it’s not a waiting for stock nor shipping from China.

This is just been forgotten about, fallen in crack

Friday night is @AP_gotzon Aaron Gotzon and @AnkerOfficial

I must confess I am not familiar with this person… @samthompsonreviews (checking the event screenshots to jog memory…)

Was it this event? Not seeing you there… help me find it…

2 Likes

I think I remember the name but it should the event from when Aaron answered questions. All of this if I’m not wrong

1 Like

It was the Friday night chat where people submitted questions

1 Like

@samthompsonreviews did win a competition and here are the winning questions

@Shivam_Shah the option for prizes were

1. Anker Powerline II Lightning Cable (3ft) 7
  2. USB Type C Cable [2-Pack, 6 ft]
2 Likes

Hey @samthompsonreviews
Did you get an email shortly after the event asking you to make a prize selection?

I recall the turn around was pretty quick after i responded to the email.

I’m sure Anker will look after thing’s once their holidays are over.
Keep us updated.

1 Like

Yea he posted the screenshot of the email. I wonder when he responded to the form

2 Likes

Haha, good point. Scrolled straight past the pic @Shivam_Shah :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Just one of those days :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for helping fill in the gaps.

This is just a fallen in cracks issue. Keep reminding @AP_Gotzon @AnkerOfficial

And be tolerant til Monday as Anker is having a break til then. So pick this up Monday / Tuesday.

2 Likes

What do I have turned on that I am getting notifications for this and other posts that I have nothing to do with? Anyone? Plz lol.

1 Like

Maybe you’re following someone?

1 Like

Creepy lol jk. No, I’m not. I have turned off all of those type of notifications. At least I thought I did…

3 Likes

Hmm odd in that case. You were even tagged anywhere so shouldn’t be getting notifications

1 Like

Are you tracking the post @SlyBandit247?

1 Like

Nope, I have my setting set to track nothing, and not to start tracking a post until 10 mins after I open it and still have it open. I never opened this post until I saw the notification. Thanks though

1 Like